Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really just concerned:/

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ok we'll I had a miscarriage Feburary 6th an had a dnc done Feburary 8th I was 9 weeks pregnant with twins... Well after I had dnc I had to get blood work done so my hormone level would go down. I'm jus worried about getting sterile bc I don't want to.. Me n my fiancé been trying again...
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.  (((hugs)))

Sonylena
by Selena on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Usually that procedure doesn't make you sterile. I wish you luck in the future.

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM
So I ain't sterile?
ilovekeith12
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I had my dnc done in dec from lossing my twins at 12 weeks . I still haven't gotten preggo and my hcg was still there for month after . I'm sorry for you loss . I know how it feels . Was your mono twins ?
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I had two DNCs done a week apart after my son was born because my uterus keep filling with blood and was still able to conceive lat year but ended in a miscarriage. But that shouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant. GL

photo BeFunky_285599_536969812996332_1913012575_njpg_zps25f45491.jpg

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Yeah it was and I hope I can get pregnant!:(

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I had my dnc done in dec from lossing my twins at 12 weeks . I still haven't gotten preggo and my hcg was still there for month after . I'm sorry for you loss . I know how it feels . Was your mono twins ?

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
But should I be able to get pregnant again?

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

I had two DNCs done a week apart after my son was born because my uterus keep filling with blood and was still able to conceive lat year but ended in a miscarriage. But that shouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant. GL

Mieshia78
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a m/c in march of last year and I am going through one now I never had a d&c but it will not make you sterile its to clean you uterus of your last pregnancy so you can ttc again hugs and good luck!!!!
tinkerbellp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM

what does D n C do for your chances to get pregnant? I mean if I have 4% and these drs wont help me and my HSG is normal in Feb 25th when I had it done and I was on clomid about 2 years ago and it just made me eat and my dr said it shouldnt do that so they stop the clomid  havent been on anything since then so I been taking prenatals nit d and I just started to use progesta care n maca I just hope and prays it will incerease my chances in 3 years ago my obgyn said I had about 50/50 chance biw I saw her in Feb she said I m about 37% chance so I m just not sure what to do anymore............

ilovekeith12
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope we both get our bfp soon . Mine where mono also . They say it takes a few months . I have the same worry that they messed something up . I think our bodies had 2 babies so maybe it takes longer for us to be ready

Quoting Elizabeth_2034:

Yeah it was and I hope I can get pregnant!:(

Quoting ilovekeith12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured