Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
Ok we'll I had a miscarriage Feburary 6th an had a dnc done Feburary 8th I was 9 weeks pregnant with twins... Well after I had dnc I had to get blood work done so my hormone level would go down. I'm jus worried about getting sterile bc I don't want to.. Me n my fiancé been trying again...
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (11-12):
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Yes a DNC for miscarriage shouldn't affect your ability to get pregnant. 

Quoting Elizabeth_2034:

But should I be able to get pregnant again?

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

I had two DNCs done a week apart after my son was born because my uterus keep filling with blood and was still able to conceive lat year but ended in a miscarriage. But that shouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant. GL

photo BeFunky_285599_536969812996332_1913012575_njpg_zps25f45491.jpg

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I kno before it took me 3 months for my twins but i got a feeling it gonna take a little longer

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I hope we both get our bfp soon . Mine where mono also . They say it takes a few months . I have the same worry that they messed something up . I think our bodies had 2 babies so maybe it takes longer for us to be ready

Quoting Elizabeth_2034:

Yeah it was and I hope I can get pregnant!:(

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I had my dnc done in dec from lossing my twins at 12 weeks . I still haven't gotten preggo and my hcg was still there for month after . I'm sorry for you loss . I know how it feels . Was your mono twins ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN