Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I lost it.

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM
  • 15 Replies
Went to bed early last night and woke up at 4 with horrible cramps and felt very wet when I went to the bathroom I had a ton of blood. Went to the ER were they confirmed is was having a 2nd mc:( seriously thought this would be it. Was sooo looking forward to having a baby in dec. I don't know what to do anymore. Think we r going to take a break from ttc.
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovekeith12
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I am so very sorry
Sonylena
by Selena on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hugs momma!! I'm so sorry for your loss!

amamahamberg
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I am so sorry! Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacknJill
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Wow. I'm very sorry
Just.1.More
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM

sorry hun =(

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Sorry to hear this..... sending you a prayer and a hug !!! :((

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Aaawwww sweetie!!! Im sooooo sorry!!!!

I wish you to a healthy you again soon....
Mieshia78
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Hugs to you sweetie I just like you am going through a second m/c and was looking foward to having a christmas baby I found out I was pregnant on the 6th of this month and on the 15th started bleeding went to the er on the 22nd was was told I too was having a m/c and it hurts so bad so I know how you feel hopefully it will happen for us again and we will have a spring or even a summer baby dont give up I wanted to also but if you really want the rainbow baby we both deserve you wont give up take a break but dont give up we will get our little blessing soon! Hugs and baby dust!!!
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I'm so so sorry! Maybe taking a break may give you time to heal physically and mentally? GL. Hugs!
braxtons-mommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I'm sorry to hear about yours aswell. I can't stop crying. Hubby even cried with me a couple times.. he also told me we will never give up which makes me feel better lol. Last mc I had I was 11 weeks and had an ultrasound done and they couldn't find a heartbeat:( I guess I can say I'm happy that it happen now instead of going through that again.

Quoting Mieshia78:

Hugs to you sweetie I just like you am going through a second m/c and was looking foward to having a christmas baby I found out I was pregnant on the 6th of this month and on the 15th started bleeding went to the er on the 22nd was was told I too was having a m/c and it hurts so bad so I know how you feel hopefully it will happen for us again and we will have a spring or even a summer baby dont give up I wanted to also but if you really want the rainbow baby we both deserve you wont give up take a break but dont give up we will get our little blessing soon! Hugs and baby dust!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)