Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back at it after miscarriage

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
  • 13 Replies

Today is a week since I miscarried at 8 weeks. We're going to start trying again in about a month. It took us almost two years of trying last time. I feel angry that after such a long battle to get pregnant it was taken from me so quickly. Has this happened to anyone else?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I am so sorry :( I have never gone through this but here is a bump for the ladies who have.

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I'm so sorry. I'm glad that you are going to try again, don't give up!

Just.1.More
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM

sorry for your loss keep your head up!!

Welch41407
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I lost my son last december I blieve he was a boy I was 10 wekes but didnt know for sure till i was 14 weeks found out he died at 7 weeks and 6 days. IT was the worst pain i have expierenced. BUt through that God held me and make it turn out to glory. He deliverd me out of my suffer and still is as he did with many people in the Lord. Lean on him and trust him. Through my loss I have helped so many mommies and I saw his love thoruhg my trial also GOd to see him work in my life. I have a group called Fidning faith in a miscarriage or other tragic loss. God led me to create this page you can freely post there also it has all my journals on there of my story. Praying for peace and comfort for you. Remember GOd didnt take you baby. We live in a fallen world and our flesh fails us. God did allow it but its for reasons we dont understnad. He knows your pain he loves you so much that he sacrificed his son for you that was the tragedy his son dying but the glory was that we get to live eteral with GOd and Jesus and one of the best parts is we get to be with our babies agian one day. If you ever want to talk im here.

Welch41407
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

For me if I was still pregnat right now I wouldnt be able to comfort others I wouldnt understand. Also I got to pray for babies the other day which is what God is showing me to do right now I wouldnt have done that before. I realize how short life is. I pray for preg mommies and there babies. I didnt think I could touch a preg belly right now was so hard to look at preg mommies but God let me he put that strength in me. I didnt fear nor cry I was in pure joy and peace. YOu will be blessed again look toward the one that creates the blessing not the blessing. THis is what I keep telling myself everyday. I know we will be blessed agian I can feel it just right now he has me doing this. ALso if i didnt loose my baby I wouldnt have seen his love for me during this time my love and relationship has grown with God.

Michaela880
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Im so sorry hun, with my 1st preg It took 5 cycle to get preg, and at 33 weeks we said goodbye to our lil oson, now we are trying for 10 cycle and no pregnant yet..May God Bless u with strength and fast healing and wishing u what I wish for me right know...hug***

Esper2142008
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :( I went through an eptopic pregnancy loss in March it was so hard and still is seeing pregnant woman and and my sister found out she was pg a month after my loss I am extremely happy for her just sad for me. I know the feeling we were trying for 1 year and 2months and when it happened we were so happy but all that joy and happiness was taken away so soon :( stay strong and keep faith in your heart... if you need someone to chat with message me we can comfort each other.... 

Mieshia78
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Yes it happened to me.... TWICE!!!! In march of last year I wasnt expecting to get pregnant but I did and I was overjoyed and a week later I lost that baby at 6 weeks so we waited a while and tried again we were planning to have another baby and after 9 months I found out we were pregnant again 4/6/13 and on 4/15/13 I started bleeding and after a week of waiting I was told I lost this baby too! We are going to start again really soon my hubby doesn't want to give up but he dosent see it like I do and he dosen't have to go through the actual m/c if it happens a third time I may call it quits but you are not alone on that! Hugs hope we get our rainbow babies soon!!!!
Jacksmommy30
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks in February I must admit it does take me long to conceive but I was pissed, so hurt and sad... We started trying again right away and I'm 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I'm overjoyed to be pregnant again, but I'm feeling out of sorts I'm not TTC but I feel like I am and I don't really fit in with the pregnant December mommies because I feel like I'm waiting for that horrible moment when the doctor says it is not viable anyway I hope you get some relief from your grief I know how devastating a loss can be.

stargaze281
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Very sorry for your loss. Please stay strong and dont be discouraged. I dont believe I have experienced a miscarriage before. But last Nov. I had 2 periods which was first time that ever occurred. I have no idea if it was just a period or a loss? I have read of the symptoms of a miscarriage, but how can a person actually tell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured