Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Back at it after miscarriage

Today is a week since I miscarried at 8 weeks. We're going to start trying again in about a month. It took us almost two years of trying last time. I feel angry that after such a long battle to get pregnant it was taken from me so quickly. Has this happened to anyone else?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Replies (11-13):
KLEW108
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yes its happened to me twice. The first time it took me a year and half to get pregnant. I lost it at 8wks 5days. The second time was in Jan and I was 9wks exactly. I don't know whats going on in that 8th week but it devastating to say the least. Just gotta pull urself back together which is very difficult cuz I am still upset about it. Keep on trying I am here for support whenever you need. :-)
KLEW108
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Thank u welch you brought those tears to my eyes but I needed to hear what u said. My faith has been wavering and u have helped me tremendously. Sometimes we want things so bad and try to get them ourselves, forgetting who really blesses us. His timing not ours. Thank you again for reminding me. :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

I lost my son last december I blieve he was a boy I was 10 wekes but didnt know for sure till i was 14 weeks found out he died at 7 weeks and 6 days. IT was the worst pain i have expierenced. BUt through that God held me and make it turn out to glory. He deliverd me out of my suffer and still is as he did with many people in the Lord. Lean on him and trust him. Through my loss I have helped so many mommies and I saw his love thoruhg my trial also GOd to see him work in my life. I have a group called Fidning faith in a miscarriage or other tragic loss. God led me to create this page you can freely post there also it has all my journals on there of my story. Praying for peace and comfort for you. Remember GOd didnt take you baby. We live in a fallen world and our flesh fails us. God did allow it but its for reasons we dont understnad. He knows your pain he loves you so much that he sacrificed his son for you that was the tragedy his son dying but the glory was that we get to live eteral with GOd and Jesus and one of the best parts is we get to be with our babies agian one day. If you ever want to talk im here.

Welch41407
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

your welcome hunny you can pm me anytime. I know Im having a struggle with wanting antoher baby right now and hes showing me i just need to trust in and his timing.

Quoting KLEW108:

Thank u welch you brought those tears to my eyes but I needed to hear what u said. My faith has been wavering and u have helped me tremendously. Sometimes we want things so bad and try to get them ourselves, forgetting who really blesses us. His timing not ours. Thank you again for reminding me. :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

I lost my son last december I blieve he was a boy I was 10 wekes but didnt know for sure till i was 14 weeks found out he died at 7 weeks and 6 days. IT was the worst pain i have expierenced. BUt through that God held me and make it turn out to glory. He deliverd me out of my suffer and still is as he did with many people in the Lord. Lean on him and trust him. Through my loss I have helped so many mommies and I saw his love thoruhg my trial also GOd to see him work in my life. I have a group called Fidning faith in a miscarriage or other tragic loss. God led me to create this page you can freely post there also it has all my journals on there of my story. Praying for peace and comfort for you. Remember GOd didnt take you baby. We live in a fallen world and our flesh fails us. God did allow it but its for reasons we dont understnad. He knows your pain he loves you so much that he sacrificed his son for you that was the tragedy his son dying but the glory was that we get to live eteral with GOd and Jesus and one of the best parts is we get to be with our babies agian one day. If you ever want to talk im here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN