Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Grooming...TMI

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 59 Replies

Poll

Question: Does your muff has fluff?

Options:

No fluff at all

Tamed and trimmed fluff

Buck wheat in a head lock fluff

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 66

View Results

Do you shave your girlie parts completely or do you just leave it be?  My MOM calls me the other day and asks me this!  LMAO.  Apparently my aunt called her and asked because her DD said that everyone shaves it all.  She would put money on it that nobody in her high school has hair down there.  This got me thinking if it is just a trend, a younger crowd or I have been married and a stay at home mama for entirely too long.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM
my husband likes it clean so thats the way I keep it
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I shave and most everyone that I am close to shaves as well. I hate hair down there, its nasty to deal with when af is around as well as when summer hits.

x_Starr_x
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Ive been shaving it off since 13 or 14 and im almost 30
smyle17
by Niki on May. 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I shave the under side but keep some on the front.  Nicely groomed.  My problem is I get razor burn sooo bad that its not worth it to shave it all....lol.  

Quoting hypnautica:

I shave and most everyone that I am close to shaves as well. I hate hair down there, its nasty to deal with when af is around as well as when summer hits.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
3 moms liked this

They have a product called Coochie Cream that helps with that lol

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM

My skin gets too irritated if I shave, I trim, but not really until my now husband, so 4 years.

im not sure I could handle sd asking to get waxed etc....she is going into hs next year...

smyle17
by Niki on May. 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.  I have tried that!!  I still get razor burn!  And the itch is the worst part of it!!  I found that Herbal Essance conditioner works great as a shaving cream:)  

Quoting hypnautica:

They have a product called Coochie Cream that helps with that lol

smyle17
by Niki on May. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM

LOL!  Yup, that would be a fun conversation to have with your DD!  I have a step DD that is 13!  LOL.  I'm going to lwave that up to her mom.  My DD will be 8 in Aug so I have a few more years to come up with a good answer:)

Quoting ZennMomma:

My skin gets too irritated if I shave, I trim, but not really until my now husband, so 4 years.

im not sure I could handle sd asking to get waxed etc....she is going into hs next year...

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

It may sound weird but if you get razor burn from shaving down there, put a little deodorant on the front part (not the underside), like Dove. Works like a charm!

smyle17
by Niki on May. 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Really?  I get it on my inner theighs too.  Wonder if it would help there too!  I'm goingto try it:)

Quoting beachlove512:

It may sound weird but if you get razor burn from shaving down there, put a little deodorant on the front part (not the underside), like Dove. Works like a charm!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN