Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Poll

Question: Does your muff has fluff?

Options:

No fluff at all

Tamed and trimmed fluff

Buck wheat in a head lock fluff

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 66

View Results

Do you shave your girlie parts completely or do you just leave it be?  My MOM calls me the other day and asks me this!  LMAO.  Apparently my aunt called her and asked because her DD said that everyone shaves it all.  She would put money on it that nobody in her high school has hair down there.  This got me thinking if it is just a trend, a younger crowd or I have been married and a stay at home mama for entirely too long.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Replies (51-59):
ilovekeith12
by Sara on May. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it all gone , dh doesn't so he's calls it a landing strip . Lol
alyssaravensmom
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I laughed at does your muff have fluff LOL! But in all seriousness I shave it all off.

Gladys_ortiz89
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
My husband likes it clean I been doing this since 17. Now 24
stargaze281
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Quoting smyle17:

Quoting stargaze281:

lmao

I about peed my pants when my mom says "can I ask you a personal question? Do you shave all the hair off of your cooter?" Mine you, my mom is 51! Then she proceeds to tell me my step dad was all excited thinking she shaved and was disappointed when she only trimmed it! Tmi mom, tmi!

No I meant lmao because thats nasty. I dont wanna know about your lady parts being shaved or trimmed. What does this have to with ttc.

smyle17
by Niki on May. 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting alyssaravensmom:

I laughed at does your muff have fluff LOL! But in all seriousness I shave it all off.

Lol. Was trying to have a good line. If all else fails, was hoping to get a giggle here or there:)
smyle17
by Niki on May. 2, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Quoting stargaze281:

My whole point was to give everyone a little laugh. TTC isn't all fun and games. I guess I should of put "ot" in my headline. Sorry for the confusion.
stargaze281
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Quoting smyle17:

Quoting stargaze281:

My whole point was to give everyone a little laugh. TTC isn't all fun and games. I guess I should of put "ot" in my headline. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay I see, but its just sounds kinda sick that your own mom would wanna know that and how she kept it for your step father.No offense, this just doesnt sound funny to me. That's all.

smyle17
by Niki on May. 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

BUMP!

wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I shave underside and sides and trim the front.  BUT, I also get bad razor burn (even using coochie cream!), but I have found that using a rich conditioner as shaving cream and diaper rash cream sometimes helps. I have always wanted to get it waxed, though.  Wonder if that helps with the bumps and itch...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)