Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Has annyone ever had a vibrating sensation????

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
I have had this vibrating/buzzing/ tingling....whatever you want to call it in my vagina for past 3 days....now Im only a few days past ovulation...if I even ovulated...still unsure about that. Just wanted to know pregnant or not if you have ever felt this....It's off and on...especially feel it when I lay or sit down. I feel like I swallowed a cell phone or bedded with one...lol....it's kinda driving me crazy.

Btw it is not the pulling stretching feeling....I have been pregnant before and know this feeling it is something completely different.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Lack of circulation, like when your foot falls asleep....?

ive experienced this after sitting for a long time, as in a car ride. There are a lot of muscles in that area.

korin2012
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I have never had that so I am not sure , maybe one of the other ladies has had that happen.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I get that every so often... I have no idea what causes it, but it's never ended up being a pregnancy symptom. It really does feel like something has fallen asleep, so I would imagine it's a circulation thing. I usually get it if I'm sitting at my desk a lot.

jharve
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Quoting ZennMomma:

Lack of circulation, like when your foot falls asleep....?

ive experienced this after sitting for a long time, as in a car ride. There are a lot of muscles in that area.

yes it is like this when your foot falls asleep and blood rushes back.
amc103
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I had it. Only when I was pregnant with my second. :-) So for me, it was a pregnancy symptom. Not sure what caused it though. 

jharve
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Quoting JessiFaye:

I get that every so often... I have no idea what causes it, but it's never ended up being a pregnancy symptom. It really does feel like something has fallen asleep, so I would imagine it's a circulation thing. I usually get it if I'm sitting at my desk a lot.

thanks...like I said didn't think I was pregnant. I was wondering if maybe it had something to do with ovulation and maybe I ovulated late.
jharve
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Quoting amc103:

I had it. Only when I was pregnant with my second. :-) So for me, it was a pregnancy symptom. Not sure what caused it though. 

IWell for me I highly doubt it...I thinking it has something to do with ovulating...it is constant every time I sit or lay down....
newmom2be08
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Yes, I had it before I got my BFP.  It was the strangest thing and I had never had it before.  Sounds like a good sign!  Good luck!  :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN