Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tweakers please :) * new picture*

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I can't tell if I see anything or not. New pic in comments
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (21-27):
ashybaby87
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I don't see anything :(

I tested every week. I'm to impatient to wait fur a missed period lol, but due enough a few days before AF was due I got a positive. And I would alwayss hold it up to the light and all. Even a super faint line is a positive. I learned that with my first pregnancy where I didn't know any better and before I had discovered CM. Keep testing and good luck!

Quoting JF87:

I added a new picture in comments

Quoting ashybaby87:

The pic is to fuzzy to see
JF87
by Jacqlyn on May. 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I was supposed to have AF on the 28th but no AF and a bfn. I'm so confused.

Quoting ashybaby87:

I tested every week. I'm to impatient to wait fur a missed period lol, but due enough a few days before AF was due I got a positive. And I would alwayss hold it up to the light and all. Even a super faint line is a positive. I learned that with my first pregnancy where I didn't know any better and before I had discovered CM. Keep testing and good luck!

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

ashybaby87
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I'd wait a couple days and test again. IF still negative get a blood test done :)

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

JF87
by Jacqlyn on May. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Thank you, that's probably what I'll do. I use to have very crazy periods but after having my son two years ago they have been right on time. This is really random.

Quoting ashybaby87:

I'd wait a couple days and test again. IF still negative get a blood test done :)

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

ashybaby87
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Ya I know what you mean. Some people have low hormone levels so depending what the results show they may need you to take a few tests to see if they're going up or not

Quoting JF87:

Thank you, that's probably what I'll do. I use to have very crazy periods but after having my son two years ago they have been right on time. This is really random.

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

JF87
by Jacqlyn on May. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM
I'm really wondering if I have higher testosterone than I should. Can I just ask them to test that?

Quoting ashybaby87:

Ya I know what you mean. Some people have low hormone levels so depending what the results show they may need you to take a few tests to see if they're going up or not

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

ashybaby87
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I have no idea, you would have to ask your doctor.

Quoting JF87:

I'm really wondering if I have higher testosterone than I should. Can I just ask them to test that?

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Quoting JF87:

Quoting ashybaby87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured