Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wack-a-doo chart...

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

I still say my chart looks weird. How am I only jumping between 2 temps for 2.5 weeks? 

Last cycles chart: 

Any suggestions? Or words of wisdom that will calm me down? I'm not freaking out, but I'm slightly concerned and annoyed. 

by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

BUMP!

LeapBaby123
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Hm...it may be a thermometer malfunction. I have a love-hate relationship with mine. It seems to have "favorite" numbers. Other than that, I don't really have advice. Maybe you're just really consistant? I would wait a couple of days, it looks like ovulation is around the corner and hopefully your temps will change :)

Gladys_ortiz89
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I have two thermometers for that reason because i am not sure which one will malfunction
mama2gg
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Looks like your battery is low
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM

That sucks :( I bought it in March. Sigh. Oh well. I'd like a better one anyway. This one isn't all that accurate, even though it claims to be. 

Quoting mama2gg:

Looks like your battery is low

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

The positive OPK says I'm surging! LOL Hoping I ovulate (never had a problem before, to my knowledge) and catch the egg. Trying to decide if I should just use our regular thermometer until I know whether or not I need to buy a new BBT right away. 

Quoting LeapBaby123:

Hm...it may be a thermometer malfunction. I have a love-hate relationship with mine. It seems to have "favorite" numbers. Other than that, I don't really have advice. Maybe you're just really consistant? I would wait a couple of days, it looks like ovulation is around the corner and hopefully your temps will change :)

katamike
by Danielle on May. 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I use a reg thermometer instead of a bbt. Still does a decent enough job. BBT is more accurate b/c it gets it down to the tenth of a degree or somthing. So with a reg ther. you don't get a temp curve. Still predicts my O and everything right. GL! It looks like your battery is running low. :(
Quoting sprinkles9112:

The positive OPK says I'm surging! LOL Hoping I ovulate (never had a problem before, to my knowledge) and catch the egg. Trying to decide if I should just use our regular thermometer until I know whether or not I need to buy a new BBT right away. 

Quoting LeapBaby123:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured