Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Post ovulation cramping

Posted by   + Show Post
How many days post ovulation should you get cramping? I o'd Friday or Saturday, not 100% sure, but I am still getting cramps. Feels like period cramps. It's not all day either, just in the evenings. Tonight, they actually hurt.?opionions? experience?
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Replies (21-28):
MsB_Ttc1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

FX!!

Quoting Seximama23:

This cycle had been odd. 3 dpo o got spotting, 6 dpo very sharp pinching, pulling cramps...then off and on cramps since then..9 and 10 dpo faint bfps...going to.confirm Friday at 12 dpo.

But I usually cramp off and on.for.about 4 days after O

hmccord
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I know the feeling!

Quoting fleurmegs:

I'm 5DPO today (I didn't realize I was that far along in my cycle, I haven't been paying attention) and I just started cramping yesterday. Ugh. And I'm super bloated. Not very comfortable this cycle :(

hmccord
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I was gonna say the same thing. Hope this is it for you!!

Quoting MsB_Ttc1:

FX!!

Quoting Seximama23:

This cycle had been odd. 3 dpo o got spotting, 6 dpo very sharp pinching, pulling cramps...then off and on cramps since then..9 and 10 dpo faint bfps...going to.confirm Friday at 12 dpo.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting hmccord:

I was gonna say the same thing. Hope this is it for you!!

Quoting MsB_Ttc1:

FX!!

Quoting Seximama23:

mommy2twoboys46
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Last month was my first cycle on Clomid and I had pretty bad cramps for 3-4 days after I o'ed.

Quoting hmccord:

I sure hope someone can answer for both of us! Last cycle, I had some mild cramping until I o'd, then it stopped. I spotted that time, but not this time. This was my first cycle on clomid, so maybe that why? I don't know, but it hurts:(

Quoting beachlove512:

I was just wondering this today! I'm either 2 or 3dpo (I think 2 but FF says 3). Anyway, I've been getting cramping for the past couple of days. It's so weird, I don't know why I'm getting cramps. I don't remember getting this in previous cycles. I should look at past charts.

I read somewhere it could be from the uterine lining thickening or from the ovaries being sore. But I don't really know. Maybe someone else will have an explanation.

jharve
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I do this too sometimes a week to ten days before af shows.. I wish pregnancy symptoms were not like af symptoms it's so confusing every month.
hmccord
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Was it all day or just a few hours? Mine are just a few hours in the evening. It's so bizarre

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

Last month was my first cycle on Clomid and I had pretty bad cramps for 3-4 days after I o'ed.

Quoting hmccord:

I sure hope someone can answer for both of us! Last cycle, I had some mild cramping until I o'd, then it stopped. I spotted that time, but not this time. This was my first cycle on clomid, so maybe that why? I don't know, but it hurts:(

Quoting beachlove512:

I was just wondering this today! I'm either 2 or 3dpo (I think 2 but FF says 3). Anyway, I've been getting cramping for the past couple of days. It's so weird, I don't know why I'm getting cramps. I don't remember getting this in previous cycles. I should look at past charts.

I read somewhere it could be from the uterine lining thickening or from the ovaries being sore. But I don't really know. Maybe someone else will have an explanation.

mommy2twoboys46
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

It was weird. It started a few days before I o'ed and it was just random sharp pains here and there. The day before and the day of o it was just horrible cramps all day, and then for 3-4 days after o it was only random times throughout the day. It wasn't like just in the evening or morning, but it would hurt for a little while and stop, then start again a little later. It really sucked, and this month I am on CD 13 today and I have horrible cramps and pains in my left side. Last night I was curled up in a ball crying and DH was trying to convince me to go to the ER. It's a lot worse than last month.

Quoting hmccord:

Was it all day or just a few hours? Mine are just a few hours in the evening. It's so bizarre

Quoting mommy2twoboys46:

Quoting hmccord:

Quoting beachlove512:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN