Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Fucking PISSED!!!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 22 Replies
On the norm I keep things to myself... I really dont bitch that much... bc I can bitch til the cows come home n it wont help the issues at hand..

well today I fucking blowing the fuck up!!!!

just bear with me.....

for 3 yrs I was working out daily on my bowflexs

30-60mins sometimes in the AM or on my late nights when I couldnt sleep.....

well last yr.... I let my ex stay with me bc I felt bad for him bc he was homeless n he is also my babys daddy ( I was with jason) so no it wasnt bc I wanted him back!!!.....

well as they say HATERS R FUCKING HATERS!!!

I was losing weight big time plus working at my Restaurant 12-20hrs daily.....

well after my EX ran away n got married to his cow ...... (yes he fucked me on the bills) he also stoled a piece off my bowflex the piece I needed to use it.... but i have no clue what is messing n I sent pics to bowflex n they dont even know!!!

well I havent been able to work out ....

went to the docs n I not only did I put the weight back on I put on more!!!!!

im just mad at myself.... not only mad... but Disappointed in myself..... now Im flipping depressed!!!!!

Sorry ab the curse words but this is how I talk!!! dont like it then dont read it!!!

fuck im mad as hell!!!!!
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM

dont blame ya! kick his ass

LeapBaby123
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Goodness. That's a lot of F-bombs. 

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Im a ex-boxer

I would kill him!!! Plus he would cry like the bitch he is to the cops n I would lose Full custody of my dd!!!.... jason even wants to smack him around... but he knows betters!!!

my ex is a bitch!!! ggggrrrrrr

Quoting rwcw89:

dont blame ya! kick his ass

Jacksmommy30
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I'm sorry when did all this happen? I know you will get weight off... From your posts I gather you are an extremely determined woman
mama2gg
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I'm sorry but there are soooo many ways to keep weight off and eating healthy is one you can do this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Really now???

mmm I own a.Restaurant
Im the head chef.... I know how to cook n eat healthy.... but for people who think its so easy has never had a weight issue..... Im not talking about 20 flipping pounds.....

I work so many hrs... this is why I got the bowflex.... so I can work out at home.... n get this weight off..... but now that Im not working out Im putting it back on... it has nothing to do with what Im eatting bc my eatting habbit hasnt changed....

Quoting mama2gg:

I'm sorry but there are soooo many ways to keep weight off and eating healthy is one you can do this!

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Late last yr.... I order so many new parts for it that I could of got a new one for 2400 bucks...

Im so flipping pissed bc of all the moneys I waisted.on parts that I didnt need...

I just tore it down n trash it!!!

going to go out this wkend to see what I can find...... ggggrrrrr

Quoting Jacksmommy30:

I'm sorry when did all this happen? I know you will get weight off... From your posts I gather you are an extremely determined woman

Mom2Adalee
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I feel you on the weight issue. I have to work out 5 times a week and eat right to keep the weight off. It is hard when weight is a constant opponent. Chin up. You will get it off again. If it makes you feel any better, you have every right to be angry.
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I know Ill get it off... but damn it why be such a fucking hater??? I dont understand wtf was going on in his fucking head???!!!???!!!

I didnt want him back!!!! I was n still am with jason!!!.....

guess.he.must of got pissed off bc I was looking good as hell again... n working my place n was happy with my man!!!!...

wtf!!!!! ggggrrrrrr.

Im pissed n hurt n depressed......

sorry just needed to blow off!!!!!

it takes alot to piss me off.... n with "AF" due any time I guess my Hormones are going into over drive!!!!

thanks for the support!!!! I think I really need it right now!!!

Quoting Mom2Adalee:

I feel you on the weight issue. I have to work out 5 times a week and eat right to keep the weight off. It is hard when weight is a constant opponent. Chin up. You will get it off again. If it makes you feel any better, you have every right to be angry.

AshCH
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I'm sorry:( what a piece of shit!!! I I had a bowflex I'd help ya out:/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN