Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

over 40? Ttc

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 24 Replies
Hi I'm in my late 40s just age! Lol! Is anyone here over 40 ttc? We just took the CLOMID challenge I passed BARELY! LOL! 2 mcs in 4 years we are praying for our miracle no insurance frustrated its all out of pocket but you do what you have to do I joke to everyone how I live at the dollar tree store! We are supposed to do LETRAZOLE a timed intercourse next month we took last year off as I was sick better now and ready to rock n roll!
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
There are several ladies in here 40 or older. Just wanted to say good luck and I hope you are pregnant soon :)
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on May. 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck to you!!

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Good Luck.
patriotgirl
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Thank you all so much I do feel better knowing I'm not the only one!
Vuvu587
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Same here hun im 42, u only need faith to survive and the ladies are helpful in here, gl !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
patriotgirl
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM
AWWW thank you!!! Glad to be here
over40bride
by Tracy on May. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

I am 43 (44 in two months) No insurance either. 

We have tried a lot of things...Timed intercourse, clomid, femera, follistin, 2 IUIs No luck yet but still hopeful. Looking into IVF at the moment.

Have you had all your testing done to check your egg quality and reserve? Have you had an HSG x ray done? I'm guessing if you have had two pregnancy's everything is good there so that's awesome! 

With your losses has your Dr checked you progesterone levels? Sometimes low progesterone is to blame.

I'm sorry for your losses and hope you get you sticky BFP soon.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The ladies here are awesome!!!

patriotgirl
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Yes had a hysterioscopy and lap done 2 years ago all my 3 days ate good but amh low but for our age it's normal so far just an egg issue wow ivf how exciting we will do LETRAZOLE a timed intercourse next month its dollar tree time! Lol! But I eat slot of fertility food I'm a veggan we both take my prenatals poor hubby he takes what I give him! Lol! Plus I do royal jelly and I drink wheat grass much mote ewcm so I'm trying to grow my golden egg but we are on a last resort a waiting list for donor egg its arou d 6,000 for everything that's pretty cheap but we have a 13 month wait to we are doing this then I jectables them going to sock money away for the donor egg but keep trying on our own and thank you feels so good to talk with others my agec
KLEW108
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, Im 42. It's harder for us but we are all here to help and support one another. I thought for awhile that I was the only older ttc. But these girl are great. Welcome aboard :-)
ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 43yrs. n will be 44 in JUNE baby!!!! lol..

we are now ttc for my 5th child
have done a lot of testing n so far so good just a little low on the "D" .... so im taking vit"D" 80K. a wk... plus my cassava Prenatals. doing my soy is tomor lol...

so its good to have another our age around!!!

baby dust!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN