Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OKay, not sure what the heck is going on. UPDATE...Looks like AF is arriving.

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 18 Replies

This month has been odd.  According to charting AF was supposed to show up yesterday, & usually I have at least spotting by now.  I am not having usual AF symptoms, lower back isn't really bothering me outside of the work I have been doing lately, nipples are super sensitive & sore, emotions are crazy, broke down & cried because I had been sent the wrong color haircolor from eSalon. 

Tested two days ago with Walmart cheapie & got a BFN. Wondering how accurate those tests are, thinking perhaps it isn't very good.  Should I get a better test?  Anyway, gonna give it a few more days & see if AF makes an appearance, maybe the chart is off, though I am usually like clockwork.

Trying very hard not to get my hopes up.

Still no AF, still getting BFN on tests.  So if AF doesn't show up by Mon I will go get a blood test.  Since I had a tubal reversal surgery they told me not to wait past a week to get checked, because there is a higher risk of an ectopic pregnancy.  I will test again with my last test on Sunday if no AF.  With luck we'll get some kind of answer.

So after 6 days of not showing up, body giving me all the indicators of pregnancy, breasts still hurt like hell, this morning I am beginning to spot indicating AF will be here by tomorrow.  To say I broke down in tears is an understatement.  Why can't I just get pregnant, why does my body have to fuck with me & my emotions, I am so bitter right now.  I know if my ex hadn't pushed me to get Essure done & I hadn't had to reverse it, I would likely be pregnant by now.  We also could have started trying 2 years ago, which would have improved our chances by lots. 

I wish all the rest of you a great Mother's Day, but for me this one is bittersweet, I am grateful for the children I already have, but so sad that the one I thought might finally be a reality is not going to be. 6 damn days of nature fucking with me, not nice at all.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyrinM
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM

bump

Sonylena
by Selena on May. 7, 2013 at 10:08 AM

With my last pregnancy I tested two days before AF was due and got a BFN. Tested the day it was due and got a positive. So you may be able to get a positive now. 

KyrinM
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Yeah, of course I am out of tests & not sure I want to take another & see that BFN, ya know?  Might just wait till this weekend, if no AF by the 10th, then test.  WE'll see how long I can keep from buying a damn test.

Sonylena
by Selena on May. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Haha that's why I buy them from Dollar Tree. I usually keep a stash of them in my night stand. Since we aren't planning to actively try until September I hope to not use it yet! LOL

Quoting KyrinM:

Yeah, of course I am out of tests & not sure I want to take another & see that BFN, ya know?  Might just wait till this weekend, if no AF by the 10th, then test.  WE'll see how long I can keep from buying a damn test.

Sonylena
by Selena on May. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

And we aren't trying yet because we both teach and we need to make it through this school year and get into a new house first.

Quoting Sonylena:

Haha that's why I buy them from Dollar Tree. I usually keep a stash of them in my night stand. Since we aren't planning to actively try until September I hope to not use it yet! LOL

Quoting KyrinM:

KyrinM
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Eh, don't put it on hold, remember you have 9 months after you concieve to get all that dealt with.  It's funny, been unemployed since June last year, just when I get some temporary work with a friend I land a real job. 
Also we had reversal surgery in Aug last year & have been TTC since & I might be pregnant now...so much all at once.  LOL!

KyrinM
by on May. 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Well so far still getting BFN, but also no sign of AF & sore breasts, so gonna give it a few more days & see.  At this point I am feeling I am probably out, but gonna remain hopeful up until AF actually shows her ugly self. 

joshnethansmom2
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Right there with ya, my app said the 5th but its usually the 9th or the 12th each month...just started a new job so i've been stressed out so that's probably why i dont have my period yet but not sure, really nausous today...

but good luck to ya

babygrashopper
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Right there with you I have a doc apt to talk to my doc about everything that is going on with me 

Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 8, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Could be your luteal phase . Do you know when your luteal phase is?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured