Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

9w 4d ultrasound

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

got to actually see the baby moving and kicking its feet it was SO cool.

pregnancy calendar

by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ruffnekwife87
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I was around the same when we got our first peek at baby!! It is so awesome to see the tiny little legs and arms moving! Congrats by the way!!!
Just.1.More
by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Aww congrats
Gladys_ortiz89
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Aww thats so cute! Congrats!
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:59 PM

ugh my last ultrasound was 8w4d last thursday and I'm dying to have another one haha but I have to wait til at least May 29 which is my next appointment.

yroder2003
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:10 PM
My first ultrasound when pregnant with dd was at 9 1/2 wks (I was further along than they thought) and it's so cool to see them so active at that stage.
kram0410
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Woo hoo!!!  H&H baby one the way yay!!!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM
So you can actually go for the ultrasound when u are 9 weeks I will be 8 weeks by sunday so next weekend I can go hey? My first one was when I was 4 weeks I didn't see anything by then and DR told me to come back at 7 weeks but I gave up and thought it will be gud to go once when I"m 10 or so but I guess it depends on the person hey?

Quoting kygoodsell89:

kygoodsell89
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

i guess it would depend on the Dr.  Some drs only do one dating ultrasound and one @ 20 weeks.. Some do them every appointment.

my dr did one at 6 weeks and i have a genetic test at 11 weeks and then the anatomy scan at 20 weeks and then im done. 

this one was actually done at a free clinic here that  provides free model ultrasounds. basically, non-diagnostic , just for kicks. 

but If you asking if you can see stuff on an ultrasound at 9 weeks then yes definitely. I could see it moving its little arms and legs and wiggling all around. It was perfect <3 

Quoting 2901:

So you can actually go for the ultrasound when u are 9 weeks I will be 8 weeks by sunday so next weekend I can go hey? My first one was when I was 4 weeks I didn't see anything by then and DR told me to come back at 7 weeks but I gave up and thought it will be gud to go once when I"m 10 or so but I guess it depends on the person hey?

Quoting kygoodsell89:

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN