Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

been so occupied this cycle

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
that i didnt even know that i was on cd 13 so i hope cheri22 is right but by me moving to my new house and getting everything together has really been keeping my mind off of ttc and putting so much into also i would like to say gl and fx that everyone get there bfp this cycle and congrats to the ones that already got theres :-)
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I love distracted cycles lol. I really do.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Well seeing how you havent been thinking about it then im sure it will happen. When are you going to test?

mommytosixboys
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:02 AM
i am so amazed at how i havent even been really thinking abput it or putting to much into keeping track like all the other cycles i was so worried and driving myself crazy lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

mommytosixboys
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Right! well i have 26-27 days cycle so i think i might test either the 26 or the 27 lol thats weird

Quoting hypnautica:

Well seeing how you havent been thinking about it then im sure it will happen. When are you going to test?

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 10, 2013 at 2:04 AM
I drive myself to madness for two plus years. At three years now and I just try not to care lol.

Quoting mommytosixboys:

i am so amazed at how i havent even been really thinking abput it or putting to much into keeping track like all the other cycles i was so worried and driving myself crazy lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

mommytosixboys
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:05 AM
awwwwww i pray u get your bfp soon

Quoting mattiehatter:

I drive myself to madness for two plus years. At three years now and I just try not to care lol.

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting mattiehatter:

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Well that is weird lol 26/27 seems to be happening a lot for you. Well I hope one of those days brings you a bfp

mommytosixboys
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:26 AM
IKR.... thank u so much what cd are u on and when are u testing?

Quoting hypnautica:

Well that is weird lol 26/27 seems to be happening a lot for you. Well I hope one of those days brings you a bfp

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 10, 2013 at 2:29 AM
I am cd13 but I will not be testing until June 2nd. I would love to test on dh's day but I know there is no point

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting hypnautica:

mommytosixboys
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM
oh great!!!! that will be so awesome when u get your bfp that day thats the best day of the year....cuz its my birthday :-)

Quoting hypnautica:

I am cd13 but I will not be testing until June 2nd. I would love to test on dh's day but I know there is no point

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting hypnautica:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN