Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

well....UPDATE

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 20 Replies
bfn for me today :-[
dont know whats going on with my body. apparently it thinks its pregnant. my back is still so uncomfortable and all these other signs blah blah blah. My urine was extremely diluted this morning though if that matters. I'll try again this evening when it's more concentrated but I have a feeling it's gonna say the same thing.

tested again this evening simce my urine is always more concentrated then and again bfn. go figure. I wont be testing again unless I miss my next period. I still dont understand why my af was 8 days early and only lasted 2 1 /2 days. thats never happened before.

oh and while were at the in laws today we found out they know were trying for another one and I didnt want them to knoe but my husband told his sister and she told everyone because he didnt tell her not to say anything and of course theyre all trying to change our minds since we already have 2 boys. they said 3 is too many. its like having five, u really wont be able to get anyone to watch them with 3 kids, blah blah blah, I knew this was gonna happen thats why I didnt want them to know. this has ruined everything, my husbands aunt is the only one happy for us because shes been wanting us to try for a girl.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
debbieperez75
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Drink a lot of water.test again in a couple days
junelove8291
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Your not the only one. Im going thru the same thing and have gotten BFN. Im so confused. Maybe it is too early for both of us. Good luck hun. Baby dustbaby dust

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks u too

Quoting junelove8291:

Your not the only one. Im going thru the same thing and have gotten BFN. Im so confused. Maybe it is too early for both of us. Good luck hun. Baby dustbaby dust

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I drink about 3L of water a day. That's why my urines always so diluted. The less I drink the more concentrated it is which is why I'm gonna test in the evening because that's when it's more concentrated because I don't drink as much water in the afternoon.

Quoting debbieperez75:

Drink a lot of water.test again in a couple days

debbieperez75
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I heard its best to test early in the morning.you could be too early for it to show up.
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Yeah they say that because that's when most urine is more concentrated but mines not. It's diluted in the morning because I drink a lot of water before bed. I've read some women on here get their bfps in the evening and not in the morning . It just all depends on when urine is most concentrated because it will have highest level of hcg in it.

Quoting debbieperez75:

I heard its best to test early in the morning.you could be too early for it to show up.

feliciaanne1129
by on May. 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM

well that sucks :( good luck tonight!!

froyogal
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Boo! :( How frustrating. I hope you get your BFP and your back feels better! Lots of baby dust for you!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Thanx

Quoting feliciaanne1129:

well that sucks :( good luck tonight!!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Thanks!

Quoting froyogal:

Boo! :( How frustrating. I hope you get your BFP and your back feels better! Lots of baby dust for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)