Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Not a TTC question--just wondering if I O'd [pic in replies--evap or BFP?] LAST UPDATE

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
  • 26 Replies

Hey ladies. Sorry to ask here since I'm not currently TTC but I figured y'all would know best.

DS is *almost* 5 months and EBF so I haven't had AF since 3/17/12 (and PP bleeding ended 1/24/13--DS was born 12/26/12)

As I said, I am EBF so I don't expect AF until he starts solids.

But just over 2 weeks ago I had the signs I O'd (particularly the CM) and some cramps. But if I did O I've neither had AF and I took a test and just got a BFN.

Is that even possiable? To O then get neither AF or pregnancy? 

TIA!!

PIOG

For those that asked for an update: I took 2 pink dye and 1 digital test this morning, all BFN. I will NEVER use a blue dye test again! lol Thanks for all the help ladies!! :) baby dust to you all.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelikethis721
by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I'm not really sure but here's a bump and good luck
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

You may barely be late, or not be late at all, for AF if you had the O signs just over 2 weeks ago.  Give it a couple days & test again.

If you O'd, you will get AF or be pregnant.  It is possible that your body tried to O but didn't, though, since your hormones are still fluctuating from giving birth & breastfeeding.

arigdon4
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I took this this morning with FMU (it was one I had lying around from last year) but it's blue dye and I didn't get to check it for like 20minutes because DS woke up...is there a chance this is a neg and it's just evap? I'm going to pick up a FRER this afternoon but O'm trying not to stress until then.
arigdon4
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Mobile Photo

WishingAway
by Angela on May. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Looks positive but to be sure I would get a red dye test at the dollar store.. make sure you take a pic within time limit and post it again. 

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Quoting arigdon4:

Mobile Photo

that looks positive
arigdon4
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM

i wsn't sure if evap or not since it was right were the test line should be

Quoting WishingAway:

Looks positive but to be sure I would get a red dye test at the dollar store.. make sure you take a pic within time limit and post it again. 

mommytryinnum4
by Tiffany on May. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Looks like a bfp to me!! The test line is the same thickness as control line. Goodluck!!
PinkStar412
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Oh that is DEFINITELY a BFP. Evaps are gray- that is a blue BFP!! Haha congrats!! Baby 2 so soon!! :)

arigdon4
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

talk about a surprise! lol especially after how hard it was to concieve our son.

Quoting PinkStar412:

Oh that is DEFINITELY a BFP. Evaps are gray- that is a blue BFP!! Haha congrats!! Baby 2 so soon!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)