Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok Im going nuts

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 65 Replies
So whos up for a chit chat?? Im going nuts ....
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
I am! I'm laying in bed , husband is making breakfast. I can barely move. I did a 5k yesterday and am.so sore
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM

AMEN to that. Isn't the 2ww just a killer?!?! This is my first cycle after our loss back in 2011. I don't know how women go through this for month after month after month. I tested yesterday and today and I know it was WAY too early but wishful thinking, hoping there was a second line. lol

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I'm up! :-)

ChefFatCat
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Holly shit!!!!! woohoo WTG!!!!! I know your sore as hell.... was it a run for cancer?? for fun or a race???

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I am! I'm laying in bed , husband is making breakfast. I can barely move. I did a 5k yesterday and am.so sore

justpeachy71904
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
For fallen officers and firemen. I work at the sheriffs office and the sheriff pays for a r of races for us. im not very fast at all. I'm a jogger. But I take my time and finish. it is always so fun. !

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Holly shit!!!!! woohoo WTG!!!!! I know your sore as hell.... was it a run for cancer?? for fun or a race???

Quoting justpeachy71904:

ChefFatCat
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Lmao I know what u mean but its not bc of my tww... I have to get on a new Schedule.... up every morn by 330-4am.... work by 5am ... out by 2pm.....

how ever my S/O is another story he loves to test my pee!!!! lmmfao... he is such an ass lmao

Quoting MrsA0625:

AMEN to that. Isn't the 2ww just a killer?!?! This is my first cycle after our loss back in 2011. I don't know how women go through this for month after month after month. I tested yesterday and today and I know it was WAY too early but wishful thinking, hoping there was a second line. lol

justpeachy71904
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Awww, I don't k kw what we means but we lost one in 08 so i want to hug you.

I was more waiting.to overcome my dear of having a healthy baby, and feeling guilty with dd. She is special needs. She is almost 9 and it took me a long time to overcome this fear. But my husband is amazing.

You are going to do great FX and hugs

Quoting MrsA0625:

ChefFatCat
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Oh wow good for you!!!!

hey all that matters is that u did it not first to.cross the line!!!! im really Proud of you!!!

Quoting justpeachy71904:

For fallen officers and firemen. I work at the sheriffs office and the sheriff pays for a r of races for us. im not very fast at all. I'm a jogger. But I take my time and finish. it is always so fun. !

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

ChefFatCat
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Lets.chat!!! im up as well going out my damn mind lmao... im already nuts lol

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm back on CD2 so I'm just bummed now.. In 2 weeks I'll be out of my mind lol.. So what are your plans for today?

Quoting ChefFatCat:

Lets.chat!!! im up as well going out my damn mind lmao... im already nuts lol

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured