Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Charting

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Who here is charting and who has actually gotten a BFP from charting? Also... How do you check your CM when you have AF?

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I am not charting now but did with my second. Bfp at 11dpo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristiBeth8811
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM

This will be our second cycle of ttc and my fist cylce where I will be charting temps

juniper1745
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
You don't check your cm during af. Af is your cm. I chart. This is my 3rd cycle charting. Ttc since mc in jan.
BethRae
by Bethany on May. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I charted this time around along with preseed. This is my first time getting a bfp first cycle trying. (Never charted or used preseed before)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by Tara on May. 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Wow, awesome! What does the preseed do for you?

Quoting BethRae:

I charted this time around along with preseed. This is my first time getting a bfp first cycle trying. (Never charted or used preseed before)

MrsHubert
by Tara on May. 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Is it possible to only chart for 1 cycle and get pregnant? or do you usually have to give it a few to figure everything out? I started AF this morning and I'm hoping that according to the calender on Fertility Friend that it's accurate and I can conceive first time around.

BethRae
by Bethany on May. 19, 2013 at 5:15 PM
It helps the sperm swim. It kinda mimics fertile cm and is really good for people who don't make a lot of their own. I was just weaning my twins and it was my first pp cycle since getting pregnant with them so I was still a lil dry. I didn't use a ton though.

Quoting MrsHubert:

Wow, awesome! What does the preseed do for you?

Quoting BethRae:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bethany on May. 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I only charted for the one cycle.

Quoting MrsHubert:

Is it possible to only chart for 1 cycle and get pregnant? or do you usually have to give it a few to figure everything out? I started AF this morning and I'm hoping that according to the calender on Fertility Friend that it's accurate and I can conceive first time around.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juniper1745
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
The purpose of charting is to help you learn your fertility patterns, when you typically o and so forth. It will not predict your o, so you have to make sure you temp everyday. I typically don't start temping until day 8 or so after af ends. It's always possible to get pregnant in 1 cycle, but charting wont necessarily help you get pregnant. Good luck!
MrsHubert
by Tara on May. 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM

So maybe I can get lucky!!!! Having a child is my hearts desire and I'm growing impatient! I was ready YEARS ago but my husband, whom I've been with for 8 years wanted to wait until we were married, which was last september AND I'M READY NOW!!! :p Bring on the baby! And the preseed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)