Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies who have gotten a bfp

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM
  • 40 Replies
How far along are u and whats your sympthoms?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Bump
BraydensMama163
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I was 5 weeks 3-4 days.

My belly just hurt. Like I had a virus and my boobs were super heavy which I thought normal since I.thought af was due soon
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I got my bfp well 5 of them on yesterday and tuesday but not to many sympthoms like all my other pregnancies like this time im just extremely tired hungry thirsty gasy weird feeling in stomach and peeing alot nauseous it comes and goes and light moodiness but sometimes dont even feel prego but i should be between 3-7 wks but im pushing more toward 7 sorry so long

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I was 5 weeks 3-4 days.

My belly just hurt. Like I had a virus and my boobs were super heavy which I thought normal since I.thought af was due soon

BraydensMama163
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:44 AM
I stay thirsty lol and sleepy. I'm nearly 12 weeks now.

Quoting mommytosixboys:

I got my bfp well 5 of them on yesterday and tuesday but not to many sympthoms like all my other pregnancies like this time im just extremely tired hungry thirsty gasy weird feeling in stomach and peeing alot nauseous it comes and goes and light moodiness but sometimes dont even feel prego but i should be between 3-7 wks but im pushing more toward 7 sorry so long

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I was 5 weeks 3-4 days.

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Lol....... Ok cuz i be real tired before it get noon and my mouth been so dry for a couple of wks and also it seem like the more i eat the hungrier i get lol

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I stay thirsty lol and sleepy. I'm nearly 12 weeks now.

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I was 5 weeks 3-4 days.

Jojo3400
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:01 AM

7 weeks 2 days.... Apart for the odd twinge on nausea no symptoms

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Thank God im not the only one lol

Quoting Jojo3400:

7 weeks 2 days.... Apart for the odd twinge on nausea no symptoms

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I got my BFP 2day!! @ 10DPO i had Implantation Cramps, & the last 2 days Ive been nauseous, tired, & headaches
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I'm 11w5d and my symptoms are gone for the time being but in the beginning I was really nauseas, exhausted and got headaches a lot.
LeapBaby123
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I got my BFP at 11 dpo and had cramping a some nausea. I'm 8w6d today and have morning sickness almost 24/7, fatigue, cramping still, and gassy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)