Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my body wanna play peek a boo with me.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

Wake up this morning about 1am and I had this feeling like af was here you know that wet feeling, I went to the bathroom wipe and there was blood on the tp. So now im piss off cause im like this doenst make sense cause i got a postive opk last tusday night thur thursday, so that would make me about 8-9 dpo.  i used the bathroom wipe again still blood so I just put a tamppoon in and went back to bed, so as I lay in the bed I start thinking and im like wait no this isnt right that would make my lp about 8 pr 9 days but today is cd 29 and last month I had a 28 day cycle so that would make af due today. so I was like forget it and went off the sleep. When I wake back up at 6am there is nothing on the tampoon  its white as white. so now im like ok you wanna play peek a boo with me I see, ugh I hope she stays away tho is she doenst show back up ill test on monday. wish me luch ladies.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just.1.More
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Gl hope she stays away
lucky1984
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:54 AM

thanks

Quoting Just.1.More:

Gl hope she stays away

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Could be IB.. Ive never had it.. but my friend has had it every time!

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
lucky1984
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I hope so, I had some cramps this morning like I was being stab in my side, then it wet away  I wanna test but im wait hopefully until monday, lol knowing me I want tho,

Quoting jayangel82:

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Ive been having cramps since 10 or 11 dpo... they are smaller and in a single area instead of normal af cramps which are all over... just try to relax... there isnt anything you can do for a few more days anyway:( But im keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Quoting lucky1984:

I hope so, I had some cramps this morning like I was being stab in my side, then it wentay I wanna test but im wait hopefully until monday, lol knowing me I want tho,

Quoting jayangel82:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
lucky1984
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

thank you, i know when I had those pain this morning I was like wait this isnt normal I never felt this before. im trying to plan my weekend so I can take me mind off it, lol

Quoting jayangel82:

Ive been having cramps since 10 or 11 dpo... they are smaller and in a single area instead of normal af cramps which are all over... just try to relax... there isnt anything you can do for a few more days anyway:( But im keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Quoting lucky1984:

I hope so, I had some cramps this morning like I was being stab in my side, then it wentay I wanna test but im wait hopefully until monday, lol knowing me I want tho,

Quoting jayangel82:

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha good luck! Have some wine :) lol

Quoting lucky1984:

thank you, i know when I had those pain this morning I was like wait this isnt normal I never felt this before. im trying to plan my weekend so I can take me mind off it, lol

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting lucky1984:

Quoting jayangel82:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
november117
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Good luck!
lucky1984
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

thanks baby dust to you as well.

Quoting november117:

Good luck!

november117
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Thanks but I'm not ttc. I just watch and offer support where I can. My baby is 5.5 months old.

Quoting lucky1984:

thanks baby dust to you as well.

Quoting november117:

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)