Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

black line down stomach but not pregnant (edit)

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 15 Replies

Edit:

I just took the picture, well several of them and even had dh take a couple of them and we could barely see the line through the camera but it is visible in person. I could still post a picture but not sure if any of you can see it. I know where the line is at so I could still spot it out on the camera but not sure if yall will

I always get a really dark line going down the middle of my entire stomach when I am pregnant. I always have a light line going from my belly button to my pubic nomatter whether I am pregnant or not but the one above my belly button only shows when I am pregnant, never had it before when I am not.

I thought was pregnant a month ago and had a blood test and my hcg was a 0 so I was definitely not pregnant and I had a period even though it was late.

I am suppose to start Saturday or the middle of next week (not sure cause it was late last month). My boobs have been extremely sore the past two weeks, and my stomach has gotten bigger. I know because my pants that I always wear and usually they are bigger on me, now I can't even button them up. The scale says I lost 3 pounds. I vomitted once last week and I am nauseous off and on but that is usual lately for me. My pants being too tight to wear I can't button them up are not though.

Well a couple days ago, I noticed a line starting to form on my upper stomach. I didn't think much of it. Well yesterday it got a little darker and my dh was able to see it. I still shrugged it off but thought it was unusual.
I woke up this morning to take a shower and it was like really visible. I could see it in the mirror not even trying to look at it. It is there without any doubts now and it keeps getting darker.

I am so confused because I wasn't even trying to get pregnant this month, but even if I was then I shouldn't be getting that line so early. I do have two live children, and I don't want to take a preg test cause I don't want to waste anymore money on them if I am not pregnant.

I don't know what to think. This never happened before unless I was pregnant and never so early. I just took a blood test 3 weeks ago and it was 0 so I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Has this happened to anyone else? Could I possibly be pregnant and it just showed up extremely early or could there be another explanation for it to just appear out of nowhere?

Please any advice would be appreciated

by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I have no idea, sorry I'm no help :-/ But I did want to say the blood test a few weeks ago that came back negative, it could have just been too early. You may still be. And, who knows with the line on your stomach. I guess anything is possible. The only way to truly know is by taking a test. GL!
x_Starr_x
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Lines dont usually start till late pregnancy and usually brown not black.
LeapBaby123
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I could be possible that you're pregnant, but even I you were, linea negra doesn't usually show up until late...like end of 2nd/beginning of 3rd trimester. If you think you may be pregnant, take a test.
JOEJULA
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM

can you post a pic?

uriahadel
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM
My always showed between the second and third month of pregnancy. Mine always showed early but never this early if I am

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I am a darker tone so it is really dark like all of the other times I was pregnant... and when I was pregnant before, my line always appeared between the second and third month of pregnancy. It was always there by the third month on all of them. Actually my last pregnancy came even earlier then that. I was just about 8 weeks when it started showing

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Yes I can and will after I get off of work. I close up at 2:30 and have to pick up my children so I will probably post it tonight if I can remember it. My memory is horrible right now, and I may can if I take a bathroom break which I will probably since I have to use it every couple hours

Quoting JOEJULA:

can you post a pic?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cheetah90210
by mrs.jones on May. 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Quoting x_Starr_x:

not tru mine came back when i was only 8 weeks
lovelikethis721
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM
The blood test could've been taken too early, anything is possible. You should definitely post a pic though.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM

get a cheapo test if af doesnt show =) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN