Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could this be implantation cramps?*tmi*

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so the 20th and the 21st I had a lot of ewcm(more then I've ever had) then the 22nd and 23rd I had A LOT of thick lotiony but still alittle stretchy cm. Last night my cervix was high and somewhat soft and today I can't even reach it. I feel a lot of pressure and some cramping in my right side(I feel it up in my vagina? Lol) that all started this morning. I have 30-32 day cycles last af was the 30th of april. I'm going to test on the 30th but was just wondering what u ladies think or if u have experienced this before?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
braxtons-mommy
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Also I feel a little pinching pulling pain around my belly button???? It does happen a lot though.
iHEAVENn
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been having random small cramps for the past two days. Extremely random cramps :| I keep thinking my af is going to show up, which would be okay since we just started ttc... But if she is in fact going to show up, I would like her to just do it and get it over with LOL 

DavonnaC
by Davonna on May. 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

My implantation cramps were like mild knife stab pains just a few over a couple of days. 

ChefFatCat
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I dont thonk what Im having is Implantation cramps but for 2 days now I wanted to die !!!

I have never had cramps this bad.... n they go from right to.left ... left to right...

it go so bad last night that my mouth started to water like I was going to toss my cookies!!!

uuggggg ......

but I wish u the best!!!

Quoting DavonnaC:

My implantation cramps were like mild knife stab pains just a few over a couple of days. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)