Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's about time!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
Finally got my Internet cheapies in the mail so I can test like a POASaholic now! Really feel like af is coming though. My lower back is hurting I feel bloated and really wet down there. My heads also starting to hurt. Oh joy.

update: not feeling very well suddenly. dizzy, head hurts, sleepy, lower back is so uncomfortable and im sick to my stomach.bent over on the couch trying to get comfortable, just wanna curl up in a ball in bed but hubbys gone and kids r driving me crazy and I dontmfeel upto dealing with them. theyre wanting food and just thinking about it is making me sick. either af is coming hard and fast or something else is coming in her place....
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovelikethis721
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 5:37 PM

It could be pregnancy signs!! Keep us posted when you test!!

mhoelzer2988
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I sure hope so. im not feeling very well . it hit me all of a sudden. my lower back is killing me and im sick to my stomach even more now and my head hurts. im like bent over on the couch right now because im so uncomfortable . my kids r driving me crazy and I dont feel like dealing with them. I just wanna go lay in bed but hubbys gone golfing so I cant ): either af is coming and coming hard or shes not coming and a baby is coming in her place.

Quoting MrsA0625:

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe!!! That's no fun!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

I sure hope so. im not feeling very well . it hit me all of a sudden. my lower back is killing me and im sick to my stomach even more now and my head hurts. im like bent over on the couch right now because im so uncomfortable . my kids r driving me crazy and I dont feel like dealing with them. I just wanna go lay in bed but hubbys gone golfing so I cant ): either af is coming and coming hard or shes not coming and a baby is coming in her place.

Quoting MrsA0625:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)