Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks late!! update, pls help PAIN

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm so frustrated!! I am now 2 weeks late. I had very tiny amount of spotting on the day that I was supposed to get AF, but it was barely enough to notice on the tissue after Iused the restroom. I have had five negative urine hcgs. I had my blood drawn today, but won't hear back until Tuesday! Has anyone ever been so late with all negative tests at home and then had a positive blood test? I'm just annoyed, I've never been late like this.

Update
Still no af, but I woke up this morning with excruciating pain in my lower abdomen all the way through my rectum. It lasted really intensely for at least an hour. I still hurt, but not so intensely. I have no bleeding. I hate to go to the ER incase it's just the worst gas in the world. I lost a baby at 16 weeks and it definitely reminds me of when they induced my labor with him. Otherwise, I've never had a real miscarriage to know if that's what this is or not. It's calmed down now , but still hurts. I'm trying not to move.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KristiBeth8811
by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Stress, change in diet or amount of exercise and sleep patterns all effect our af. I hope the blood work gives you your bfp!

Before Bailey I was always very irregular and could go months with no period and then bleed for a month..

justpeachy71904
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM

oh no! i am probably headed that route. i am 4 days late and still clearly showing bfn. :( like all - 

i wouldnt sweat it and just wait it out! do you crochet? make a blanky or do something fun this weekend! keep your mind occupied, that is reallllly late!

weddingcountdown.com

elismom122003
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Thanks. It's strange for me to be even a day late, and I'm honestly always stressed. I actually just graduated from college 2 weeks ago, so I've been less stressed then normal. I'll just be patient (boo) and wait until Tuesday! I absolutey hate waiting for anything!

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Stress, change in diet or amount of exercise and sleep patterns all effect our af. I hope the blood work gives you your bfp!

Before Bailey I was always very irregular and could go months with no period and then bleed for a month..

elismom122003
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I have a 9 yeast old and a 3 year old, so I'm sure I'll be kept busy. I'll still obsess anyways! Lol. I had actually just decided not to have anymore children because my kids are getting older and I just figured that I would stop now. The last time I made that decision I wound up pregnant with my daughter. I would be happy if I was pregnant of course! My husband was planning on having a vasectomy soon... So if I am... Oops lol

Quoting justpeachy71904:

oh no! i am probably headed that route. i am 4 days late and still clearly showing bfn. :( like all - 

i wouldnt sweat it and just wait it out! do you crochet? make a blanky or do something fun this weekend! keep your mind occupied, that is reallllly late!

elismom122003
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Bump for update
Just.1.More
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Update hope u feel better hun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)