Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling Down!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I haven't been on here in a bit. 

I found out my Youngest Sister (18) is pregnant and her due date is December 19th.

I am pretty bumbed out about it because it only took her 3 months TTC, its now 30 months of ttc for myself and my fiance :(

I am supposed to be Ovulating this week and I am hoping that this cycle is going to be it but I highly doubt it!

My Fiance is InFertile! Meaning, Low Sperm, and Motility Count and also Abnormal Sperm Cells. I can't get preggo as of right now!

Heather Marie ♥

by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
moonbutter
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, that sounds rough, all of it, my heart goes out to you.... I know it is easy hard to stay positive.. you have been trying awhile.... I hope they can treat your fiance... love and light your way..

~m

ButterflyBound
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you looked into any fertility treatments? I'm gonna be doing an IUI in 2-3 months. My husband and I have been trying for just a little over 2 years.

HTremblay
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Quoting ButterflyBound:

Have you looked into any fertility treatments? I'm gonna be doing an IUI in 2-3 months. My husband and I have been trying for just a little over 2 years.

Because my Fiancé has 0% Normal Sperm Cells, we cannot do IUI. I am currently looking into IVF, how ever I have learned from a family member of his, that if I were to conceive we may have a child with Mental health problems or just bad health. So hopefully we find something out sooner rather then later.

Heather Marie ♥

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs!!! :( I really hope you catch your eggie :) hopefully its your lucky month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)