Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it crazy that Im worried because I dont have morning sickness?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 41 Replies

Idk why its bothering me so much. I always get really bad morning sickness with my pregnancies. but this time I just dont! Idk if its cause I O'd a week late so maybe everything is just running late but usually by 7 weeks Ive been puking my guts out for at least 4-5 days. But Im only getting mildly queezy every now and then and still havnt thrown up. foods dont smell different like they normally do at this point. took a test today and test line was way darker than the control line before control line even showed up. so I  know i am still pregnant.. but i literally have NO symptoms besides being super tired and this aweful headache...which is very not normal for me to not have symptoms. anyone else around 7 weeks and still feeling NOTHING at all?  

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM

remember that every pg is different.  i never had any morning sickness with either pg and just counted  myself lucky!  maybe this will just be a nice easy pukeless pregnancy.  enjoy it!!!

Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I haven't had any sickness... And I am happy about it!
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on May. 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM

girl I'm sure youre fine. you know what they say, every pregnancy is different. I didn't have morning sickness with either one of my pregnancies but watch me get it this third time if I get pregnant. Don't worry, I'm sure everything great.

simple smile

mysty923
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Nope - not crazy

I was like that with my only singleton girl

I saw her heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks

THEN I waited for sore breasts and MS - they never came - at each US I expected to see a dead baby because I had a miscarriage the previous pregnancy

I was just a little nauseas with her - no full blown MS

WishingAway
by Angela on May. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Yup then at 8 weeks I started vomitting all day long for almost 10 weeks!!

jdixon12
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I too didn't have any morning sickness until I sailed into my second trimester now I am hauling ass to the toilet at least a few times a week.  

lovelikethis721
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM
No need to worry, with DD I never had any morning sickness until the end of the third trimester when it hit me like a train. Every pregnancy is different and I'm sure baby is just fine. Just relax and be happy you're not puking.
feliciaanne1129
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM

thanks girls. i know its a strange fear lol. its just very abnormal for me to not be sick yet. 

acook0331
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Mine hit me after 8 weeks with this pregnancy and at 19 weeks, I still have it!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Yay! Told you its be diff. :) dnt be worried. :) exciting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured