Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

is it crazy that Im worried because I dont have morning sickness?

Idk why its bothering me so much. I always get really bad morning sickness with my pregnancies. but this time I just dont! Idk if its cause I O'd a week late so maybe everything is just running late but usually by 7 weeks Ive been puking my guts out for at least 4-5 days. But Im only getting mildly queezy every now and then and still havnt thrown up. foods dont smell different like they normally do at this point. took a test today and test line was way darker than the control line before control line even showed up. so I  know i am still pregnant.. but i literally have NO symptoms besides being super tired and this aweful headache...which is very not normal for me to not have symptoms. anyone else around 7 weeks and still feeling NOTHING at all?  

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Replies (41-41):
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea I got lucky this time lol With my first daughter it started at about 4 wks and was all day so this time starting at 9/10 wks and lasting two wks athough it was pretty bad I was grateful lol 

Quoting feliciaanne1129:

thats how I usually am starting at 6 1/2 weeks. ms started yesterday this time at 7 w 1 day

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Every pregnancy is different. Enjoy not having it while you can. With my second pregnancy I didn't get it until week 9 or 10 and it was horrible. Throw up was coming out my nose etc. yikes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN