Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

people on their 2nd+ pregnancy

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm trying for my third right now and am in my 2ww. I am only charting cm so at this point af could be any day. I'm on cd26 of a 24-30 day cycle. Ive been testing like a crazy lady for days but all bfn.

I swear I'm pg. I'm having symptoms that I only have while pg --- lightheaded, reflux/burpy and extra acne. This morning I had what looked like little red fibers of blood in my cm and I started to lose hope. Then, when I looked at my chart from my bfp with my second, I compared cm and, if its a similar pattern, then that would make me 10dpo. I started thinking it could be implantation blood.

If this is the case, and I pray it is, could I have been having genuine symptoms all these days? Ive read that even though there is no pg hormone, there is still a chemical reaction and hormone changes from fertilization. Plus, if you've been pg before, you are more sensitive to the changes.

Is this just wishful thinking? Thoughts? Did you just "know" you were pg before you got that bfp?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I never did, even with #2 or with my m/c.  But some women do, so anything is possible.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2013 at 8:17 PM
With my first I suspected but was in denial. With my second I had no clue. With my third and fourth I new shortly after conception although I doubted myself until I had proof :)
feliciaanne1129
by on May. 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I knew cause of cramping that didnt turn into af and because my cm turned yellow and like a mix of ewcm and sticky. that was the only things I noticed and it was 2 days before i got my bfp.

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Thank you guys for your responses.  Turns out it was all in my head.  You would think after 2 kids, I would know better but when our heart wants something so badly, we can trick ourselves.  AF showed up today so onto cycle #2.  I'm going to temp this cycle so I have a better idea of what's going on in there :)

I appreciate your time!

davidnjonsmommy
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I had no symptoms until 6 weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)