Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI question

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've never done the whole ttc thing and now that I am, I am currently 2dpo. Well, I am starting to notice EVERYTHING but it's not pregnancy related yet. However, reading up on some online things - I saw women produce more progrestrone? or something like that around ovulation which obviously causes a few weird symptoms depending on which site you're looking at.

So anyways, my questions 2 things. First - at 2dpo do you still have a lot of progrestrone or some other chemical in your body that can cause excessive flatulance? (gas) or do I have a piss poor diet? LOL

2nd part is, I don't get the whole cervical mucas. I go pee, and my pee turns the toilet paper a slight yellowish so what should I be looking at? Do I stick something up there to test it or are you ladies just very observant of your toilet paper and I just need to learn to look a little more? I'm soo confused about that LOL.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
katamike
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Progesterone will cause Flatulance.. lol It slows down your digestive tract, so food moves slower, and "ferments" if you will, thus, causing gas. Or a bad diet will cause it as well, or certain foods.

Second, your EWCM will be on the toiletpaper when you wipe after going to the bathroom. It will be a thick, stretchy substance, resembling "egg white". You can check your cervix for cm as well if you want to or know how, I don't check my cervix, so that is a question is for someone else.. haha!

lovelikethis721
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I can never identify cm on toilet paper either, I usually check it by sticking a finger in there and seeing what comes out and if it stretches at all between 2 fingers.
Ttucker1981
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM

ok so it wouldn't be weird if I checked it myself with a finger lol

Quoting lovelikethis721:

I can never identify cm on toilet paper either, I usually check it by sticking a finger in there and seeing what comes out and if it stretches at all between 2 fingers.

lovelikethis721
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Lol nope, I find it a lot easier that way cause then you can really see it and feel it to identify all the types of cm you get throughout your cycle.

Quoting Ttucker1981:

ok so it wouldn't be weird if I checked it myself with a finger lol

Quoting lovelikethis721:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)