Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 4 Replies
ok so im 9dpo but im still doing my opk and i got another positive can u o twice in a cycle and if so did i miss the first egg? af is due the 4th is this too late in my cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AshCH
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:45 AM
I think you can but I don't believe it can be that far apart, I'd wait 3days and take a hpt! Gl!:)
JCmoma08
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM
thanks i bd of course but 6days until af i dont think thats enought time for implantation.

Quoting AshCH:

I think you can but I don't believe it can be that far apart, I'd wait 3days and take a hpt! Gl!:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshCH
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Ya know I'm not sure on that, I think your luteal phase has to be 10+ days which is the date of O to the first day of af, but I've also heard implantation could take up to 12 days so I just don't know for sure:/ sorry that wasn't super helpful lol gl!! Hope you caught the Eggie! You could always take a hot just in case ;)

Quoting JCmoma08:

thanks i bd of course but 6days until af i dont think thats enought time for implantation.

Quoting AshCH:

irisha26
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM
The only way to confirm O is by temping. LH could be positive but you can fail to O. It happened to me 3 times last cycle and I O on 3rd time. I also heard some stories when LH was positive due to pregnancy. But some women also have a LH spike before aF. I know temping is a pain but it takes the guess work away. I love temping.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)