Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to track by ...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
Temping? Ladies ive seen more and more people use.NFP? how do you do it? how do you temp and check your.cervix and cm? I would really like to start this?
thanks
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
IansMommy2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM
bump
juniper1745
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM
What is NFP?
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 29, 2013 at 7:41 PM

For temping you buy a bbt and either temp orally or vaginally. If your breath through your mouth vaginally is better. Take it at the same time every morning before you sit up or get out of bed. I use an alarm and have the bbt on my night stand ready. For checking cervical position & cm use two clean fingers and try to feel your cervic when firm feels like the tip of your nose and when soft feels like your lips. When you can bearly touch it it's high and when it's low it'll be super easy to touch. CM when creamy is like lotion, EWCM is like egg whites strechy, clear, and slippery. And when it's watery it's runny. And sticky well it's sticky lol. You won't know when you O the first month maybe even second until you know how your body works each month. GL I wish you lots of luck. :-)

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Quoting juniper1745:

What is NFP?

Natural Family Planning - no artificial birth control, just charting your temps etc to avoid or acheive pregnancy.

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Read through the TTC Primer that is stickied at the top.  It discusses the basics & points you to sites with more info.

IansMommy2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
natural family planning .

Quoting juniper1745:

What is NFP?
IansMommy2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
awesome okay ill look into it :) two months.of trying and nothing :/ and when I got pregnant with my son it was accidental so I figured this time would be easier.:/ I guess not..

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

For temping you buy a bbt and either temp orally or vaginally. If your breath through your mouth vaginally is better. Take it at the same time every morning before you sit up or get out of bed. I use an alarm and have the bbt on my night stand ready. For checking cervical position & cm use two clean fingers and try to feel your cervic when firm feels like the tip of your nose and when soft feels like your lips. When you can bearly touch it it's high and when it's low it'll be super easy to touch. CM when creamy is like lotion, EWCM is like egg whites strechy, clear, and slippery. And when it's watery it's runny. And sticky well it's sticky lol. You won't know when you O the first month maybe even second until you know how your body works each month. GL I wish you lots of luck. :-)

IansMommy2012
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
thanks ill find it :)

Quoting GwenMB:

Read through the TTC Primer that is stickied at the top.  It discusses the basics & points you to sites with more info.

Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 29, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Yea it's like that sometimes I tried for a while before my DS and I got frustrated and gave it next month BFP LoL. GL

Quoting IansMommy2012:

awesome okay ill look into it :) two months.of trying and nothing :/ and when I got pregnant with my son it was accidental so I figured this time would be easier.:/ I guess not..

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)