Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this cycle is all messed up..UPDATE!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
This was our first cycle trying . I think i got a positive opk monday but we didnt baby dance monday.(hubby got hit in his man parts) and said it hurt to much to do it. So we bded tuesday night. I just feel so discouraged. I dont know if that was a positive opk or if bd last night was enough.

I dont know when to test since im not 100%the sure i oed monday. If this cycle im not pregnant i guess ill try temping in the morning.

When do you think i should test?

I just got a beyond a doubt positive opk! Its darker than the test line i didnt miss my window we baby danced last night so we can do it for the next few days im so happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
If it was + Monday more than likely you Oed 12-36 hrs after that. It would be best to test once you are late for AF and then you will get a more accurate reading. Good luck
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I agree, test with AF is due or late.

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Well, even if it was a +opk on Monday it could be awhile before you o'ed so bd could have been timed right. I usually catch my surge at the beginning and don't ovulate until 1-2 days after the pos. opk. As for testing with an hpt, wait until AF is late or if you're unsure when that is, wait at least a couple of weeks after the +opk.

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Yay for the beyond a doubt positive!  I usually find that they aren't positive if you have doubts about whether or not they are.  Because there usually isn't a doubt at all when they are positive.

Happy BDing & I hope you catch that egg!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)