Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back for support....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 6 Replies

I left the group thinking it would be better - but I feel so alone in the world - on here I know people feel the same things...

Let's start by saying I miss carried to years ago to this date but my brother had a little girl 2 weeks after my due date... after two years - we are still going through fertility issues and trying to get pregnant... they just started for the second baby... Am I normal not to be happy for them... hoping they won't get pregnant that easy... Should I explain to my brother how I feel - should I just shut up... please help me... this journey has been a roller coaster and I'm just in the low point now...

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss. I think most of us have been in a dark spot before with TTC. I know I have. A couple months after we started trying for a baby my sil got pregnant "accidently" and wanted to abort the baby. I was so angry with the world of why give her a baby if she didn't want it?! She was a single mom of two boys already and would still be single which is why she said she didn't want baby. She whoever found out too late and couldn't get the abortion and had a little girl. And my heart sunk even more when every made such big ooo ahhh about the new baby and all I could think was "she didn't even want her" But 2 1/2 months after I found out I was pregnant with DS :-) . It gets a bit crazy when you hear of people around you having babies & you have been waiting.. Hang in there. I believe when your time is right it'll happen. I wish you lots of luck.

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM

BUMP!

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I'm sorry this has been such a roller coaster for you.  You are normal to not be happy for your brother & SIL, many of us have been there.

I wouldn't bother with explaining how you feel to your brother, though. He likely won't understand, it may just sound like whining to him. Plus he can't put his life on hold.

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 7:30 AM

That's very true - thank you for this !!!

Quoting GwenMB:

I'm sorry this has been such a roller coaster for you.  You are normal to not be happy for your brother & SIL, many of us have been there.

I wouldn't bother with explaining how you feel to your brother, though. He likely won't understand, it may just sound like whining to him. Plus he can't put his life on hold.

DavonnaC
by Davonna on May. 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

I'm sorry. I miscarried yesterday and I have a cousin that posted the news of her pregnancy the day she found out. She's a week ahead of where I would have been. She keeps posting updates and I just have to avoid fb. So sad right now. 

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM

:((( I'm so sorry for your lost....  yeah... life isn't always fair...  Good luck !!

Quoting DavonnaC:

I'm sorry. I miscarried yesterday and I have a cousin that posted the news of her pregnancy the day she found out. She's a week ahead of where I would have been. She keeps posting updates and I just have to avoid fb. So sad right now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)