Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling down but going to pray!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
i just need to get pregnant my heart is in pain.a friend of mine gave me a bottle of mixture african muthi to drink before ovulation and also red clover to assist clearing my tubes.anyone know about this?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Never heard of the first thing but I have red clover. I would do a lot of research before taking anything. Sometimes it can cause more harm than good. Good luck
LolaRenee
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Red clover screwed up my cycles. I had both tubes blocked and used serrapeptase, castor oil packs and cinnamon poria pills. It took four months, but my right tube is clear and we have an IUI consult scheduled next week. Good luck!

zozo114
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Quoting LolaRenee:

Red clover screwed up my cycles. I had both tubes blocked and used serrapeptase, castor oil packs and cinnamon poria pills. It took four months, but my right tube is clear and we have an IUI consult scheduled next week. Good luck!

Hi sound interesting.im also using castor oil packs im going for HSG tomoro.pls advise of where i can get what you using.im in South Africa.thanx and good luck in what you using.good luck
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Good luck and I will say a prayer for you!
joeswife2007
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Prayers coming your way.
LolaRenee
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

You can order it from Amazon. These have great prices.

Quoting zozo114:

Quoting LolaRenee:

Hi sound interesting.im also using castor oil packs im going for HSG tomoro.pls advise of where i can get what you using.im in South Africa.thanx and good luck in what you using.good luck

Me: Blocked Tubes DH: Perfect TTC: 11/2011
On a holistic journey to unblock my tubes
4/8/2013: One tube unblocked using natural methods
4/30/2013: Started 100mg clomid cd5-9
5/11/2013: Ovidrel 250mg
5/24/2013: BFN - moving onto IUI
zozo114
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Quoting LolaRenee:

thanks for information.good luck in the process.
zozo114
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Focused_Mom:

Good luck and I will say a prayer for you!

thanks i needed that luck
greekish
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM
There is a book you should consider. Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize. It's all about God's promise for conception and childbirth.
sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I am taking Serrapeptase too to clean out my scar tissue from my surgeries and I can feel it working!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)