Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING** picture of the light bleeding I've been having.. Not sure what is going on.. 4 dpo

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am 4dpo today and have been having bleeding like this since the day before I got my positive opk. The day it started I got a negative opk. The next 2 days I got a positive opk. I've been bleeding like this for 6 days now. My period this month was 20 days of light bleeding like this. I haven't needed a pad or tampon at all, but it's been there every time I wipe. I definitely ovulated so I don't get it... Any insight would be appreciated!
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I'm not sure what it.could be because normally ovulation bleeding doesn't last this long and when you started its to soon for implantation bleeding. If it were me I would call the Gyno nurse and ask her what her thoughts are. Good luck and I hope you find some answers.
Just.1.More
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Have u told ur ob or doc about bleeding for 20 days that doesn't sound right to me. wish i had an answer for u but don't. hope u get some answers soon
BecaXO
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I have PCOS so I'm never "normal" any bleeding at all is good in my opinion because until last month I didn't have a period since last June. I don't have a dr right now because we just moved from Florida to Tennessee and we don't have new insurance yet. We are getting a big settlement sometime in the next 6-8 weeks so we will get private insurance if we have to. I just wanted to post it here to see if anyone has any idea what it could be. My best friend said it could be from my hormones finally trying to do something right.. I'm just worried that if I'm bleeding, even though its very light, if we caught the egg maybe it won't stick.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)