Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whos period acting up

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 15 Replies
My last period was April 27 - 1st
I was bleeding on the 27th and a half of day on the 28th day , & on the 29 , 30 , 1 I was spotting .so today Its 29 my period suposed to be here , theres no spotting , I did have sx on the 12th .. I don't know what's going on . What you guys think ?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhoelzer2988
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM

my last two periods have been strange. My last one was 9 days early and only lasted 2 1/2 days and was mostly spotting the second day. this time it was 4 days early and started out light the first day then the second day it got heavier and it's almost gone now. I don't know what's going on. 

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Test or call your doc & see what they think.

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Do you think u pregnant

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

my last two periods have been strange. My last one was 9 days early and only lasted 2 1/2 days and was mostly spotting the second day. this time it was 4 days early and started out light the first day then the second day it got heavier and it's almost gone now. I don't know what's going on. 

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Ok...

Quoting GwenMB:

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Ok... what's the first thing come to ur mind

Quoting GwenMB:

mhoelzer2988
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM
I highly doubt it because I've taken tests and bfn

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Do you think u pregnant

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Whats BFN

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Do you think u pregnant

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM

That you need to test and/or call your OB.  I can't diagnose with just the info you've given me, not to mention my lack of a medical degree.

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Ok... what's the first thing come to ur mind

Quoting GwenMB:

EAzizM
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:39 PM
If you are pregnant. you will get a positive pregnancy test by now. Stress, hormonal imbalances, and no ovulation will delay your period. Take a test.
mhoelzer2988
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Negative test

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Whats BFN

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Do you think u pregnant

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)