Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 21 Replies
How many days did you ladies have unprotected sex to get pregnant ? And have yall heard about Robitussin and prenatals to concieve ?

No BS !
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amycrow0949
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM
With my first she was a surprise so id say 1 lol my hubby and i had a long distance relationship so i know when she was conceived.

With this one if i get pregnant we have bded ill say 5-6 times this cycle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:38 PM
You have sex 5-6 times and got pregnant

Quoting amycrow0949:

With my first she was a surprise so id say 1 lol my hubby and i had a long distance relationship so i know when she was conceived.

amycrow0949
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I dont know if i got pregnant this cycle yet. But if i did get pregnant we have only baby danced 5-6 times this cycle. With my first baby it only took one time

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Quoting amycrow0949:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Well...thislast cycle we have sex maybe once a week...we weren't really trying. I did get pregnant but miscarried. And the amount of sex isnt important, the timing is.
Prenatal help to start building up the nutrients your baby will need to develop. Start taking them before getting pregnant.
justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I Didn't do anything this Cycle , my period isnt here today it supposed to be TODAY

Quoting amycrow0949:

I dont know if i got pregnant this cycle yet. But if i did get pregnant we have only baby danced 5-6 times this cycle. With my first baby it only took one time

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Quoting amycrow0949:

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM
You love Posting , but do I have to wait for my period it was supposed to be Here every 32 days ...

Quoting EAzizM:Well...thislast cycle we have sex maybe once a week...we weren't really trying. I did get pregnant but miscarried. And the amount of sex isnt important, the timing is.
Prenatal help to start building up the nutrients your baby will need to develop. Start taking them before getting pregnant.
amycrow0949
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Goodluck! Ill be looking for your update=]

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

I Didn't do anything this Cycle , my period isnt here today it supposed to be TODAY

Quoting amycrow0949:

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Quoting amycrow0949:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Yea...once your period comes, start having sex every other day starting on cd 10. The first day of your period is cycle day1.

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

You love Posting , but do I have to wait for my period it was supposed to be Here every 32 days ...

Quoting EAzizM:Well...thislast cycle we have sex maybe once a week...we weren't really trying. I did get pregnant but miscarried. And the amount of sex isnt important, the timing is.

justjasmin4000_
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Aww Thanks hun ,

Quoting amycrow0949:

Goodluck! Ill be looking for your update=]

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Quoting amycrow0949:

Quoting justjasmin4000_:

Quoting amycrow0949:

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM

When I got pregnant with DS we bd'ed every day for a week until I o'ed. Prenatal vitamins are always good to take. I started taking them a year before we conceived. It's recommended to start taking them three months before conception. Folic acid is probably the most important vitamin during conception/early pregnancy to help prevent birth defects. Robitussin can thin out cm, to make it more sperm friendly. Make sure it's the regular kind with guafenesin, not the DM kind.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)