Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Honestly Don't Know What To Think - Help?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

I need some advice/tips/prayers/whatever I can get! 

I ovulated on May 24th, which means I'm officially 5dpo today and this is what's been going on:

Hot flashes - small ones - had a dip in temp on the 24th, and since then I've been warmer
Troubles Sleeping
Nausea
Diarrhea/Constipating
Emotional
Minor back aches (lower)
Right leg is very uncomfortable (usually get that 2 days before my period, and had it a week and a half before my period was due when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter)
Lower abdomen twinges (not painful) and some achiness in my lower abdomen - but not often and not painful
Exhausted (having longer naps then I'm used to...3.5hours max - normally, my naps are about 45 minutes)

Then yesterday I noticed this: really light pink spotting inside a thick cm only twice when I wiped (only when I wiped)...then today...twice again, nothing since! I've NEVER had spotting before a period, and I've had it for almost 12 years!

Is it possible to feel symptoms/implantion bleeding/conception etc by this day? 5dpo?

I know the average is 7-10dpo, but i've also been told it can happen a couple days early or a couple days later...

Help? 

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lovelyty
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Give it time. I know it's hard to wait, soooo don't think about hun. After a couple days once your past 10DPO then test nd not with a cheepie lol. i wish you the best sweetie and tons and tons of baby dust.

WishingAway
by Angela on May. 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

If you implanted today you might be feeling some symptoms. Everyone is different. I felt some twinges when I implanted :-) 

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

4-5DPO is early to have implantation.  Is it possible you O'd later than you think?  Or earlier?

I've only had mid cycle spotting once in the almost 30 years I've been getting my period - and that I got pregnant but miscarried.

Your symptoms could be almost anything.  They could even be related to ovulation.  Or just a bug of some sort.  All you can really do is wait & see if you get your period or not.

CherriBlossom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Thanks ladies !

I was checking different ovulation calendars to see if by chance I O'd later then the 'my period' app stated and I got May 24th, May 25th and May 26th as three possible Ovulation days. I had unprotected sex May 24th, 25th and 26th (roughly 6 times in those three days). So if I did ovulate later (even it could have been the last two days, who knows!), then this could just be what follows. I'm not sure. My estimated period is due June 7th/June 8th. 

We shall see, I'm going to wait until June 5th (my husbands birthday), take a test in the morning after he goes to work. If it's a negative, I am going to just assume that I'm getting my period and not worry about it, but I'd love for it to be positive, of course, because it's his birthday and he says he wants a baby with me (I have a 2 year old daughter with my ex). 

Man, I'm praying!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)