Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many dpo r ya!? cheering yall on!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm not sure for me.. Not paying attention and we only bd d 2 times since last week, I really am not feeling it this month. Haha to many personal issues going on. That's needs to settle before I feel the whole trying vibe again. But , looking forward to cheering you all on!!! Actually that's what I'm doing now!! So how do you guys feel? Feeling its your month?? Woo hoo cnt wait to see those positives.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amycrow0949
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Friday ill count as 1dpo=]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM

11dpo for me, sore boobs started yesterday, mild cramps off and on i think for 3 or 4 days now,not really sure. i haven't gotton excited about these symptoms cause i've had these prior mon ths. didn't buy any tests this month, so no testing early cause i don't like seeing those bfn's. af is due saturday, we shall see if she stays away.

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay! Exciting! :) FX to you!

Ttucker1981
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I'm 7dpo today

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on May. 30, 2013 at 7:26 AM
DavonnaC
by Davonna on May. 30, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Waiting to finish miscarrying. Not sure when I can start trying again. Fx for you tho!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM

aw hun! The positive is you can try again and get your rainbow bby <3! Big hugs!

Quoting DavonnaC:

Waiting to finish miscarrying. Not sure when I can start trying again. Fx for you tho!

katamike
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

You weren't very far along so I don't see any reason why you couldn't try again right away. We did when I m/c at 5w2d in april. Doctors tell you to wait until you get a normal cycle, but we just kept on bd'ing whenever and if it happened it happened.  Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!! FX!

Quoting DavonnaC:

katamike
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM

12 dpo today. testing saturday! FX!

aewinter1
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM

7 dpo....i hate waiting!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)