Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best postion

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 15 Replies
What's the best position to help keep all the fluids inside?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scottie28
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM

on ya back with legs high in the air! Its so easy to take something and push under your bottom like a pillow or something that will help sperm swim to destination...GL

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I've heard many women here using soft cups (there normally used for your period) and laying on your back legs in the air with a pillow under your bottom as long as you can stand it. GL to you!! :)
MrsHubert
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM

TMI but we bded tonight and I propped a pillow under my butt for about 10-15 minutes... But I could still feel it uh... oozing? out.... I'm not sure...

MalloryR
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:38 PM
You can just tuck a pillow under your butt. You don't have to lift your legs if you don't want to. Just that slight tilt should keep it all in.
krisrdh2009
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I got pregnant on top twice. When I was done I just laid down and went to sleep. The putting the legs in the air would make the semen pool around the cervix IMO think about the cervix is like a mountain ^ if you put your legs up in my mind it would pool around the cervix if you lay naturally your cervix will lay open and flat for them to get into. Also while laying do kegal exercises. Did this both times I got pregnant. Again this is all my thoughts no scientific basis except mine ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisrdh2009
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM
It will because not all of it will enter the cervix.

Quoting MrsHubert:

TMI but we bded tonight and I propped a pillow under my butt for about 10-15 minutes... But I could still feel it uh... oozing? out.... I'm not sure...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

That's actually an ingenious idea... Haha... I never thought about that before... I used to just lay with my knees bent for a few minutes and lay normally... I never felt that oozing sensation before until I started propping my butt on a pillow 3 days ago... You're smart ;) I'll remember that!

Quoting krisrdh2009:

I got pregnant on top twice. When I was done I just laid down and went to sleep. The putting the legs in the air would make the semen pool around the cervix IMO think about the cervix is like a mountain ^ if you put your legs up in my mind it would pool around the cervix if you lay naturally your cervix will lay open and flat for them to get into. Also while laying do kegal exercises. Did this both times I got pregnant. Again this is all my thoughts no scientific basis except mine ;)

krisrdh2009
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Thank you :) it's how my mind works for everything. I analyze it all. Try it and I hope it helps you achieve your BFP :)

Quoting MrsHubert:

That's actually an ingenious idea... Haha... I never thought about that before... I used to just lay with my knees bent for a few minutes and lay normally... I never felt that oozing sensation before until I started propping my butt on a pillow 3 days ago... You're smart ;) I'll remember that!

Quoting krisrdh2009:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM
We had sex doggie style then i would lay on my back with a pillow folded under my butt....that's how we conceived this 1. Im 4 wks 4 days Prego
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I heard doggie style is the way to go! I really dk what did it with my daughter we did have doggy style so maybe!!! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)