Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: tattoos, designs

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

A very close friend of mine drew up a tattoo for me from some ideas i had found. just wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas for it? and also anything youd add or take off

The only thing thats missing is the dates i lost all 3.

if anyone has any tats for their kiddos or angel babies would love to see them!!!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommytoaangel
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I want to get a ankle braclet type tat with hearts an them hanging off chains with my angels name an date of lose/b~day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly? I don't want to sound mean or anything... BUT - if you want this tattoo to be really original and significant... I would get rid of the wings... EVERYONE does wings... Please don't think I'm being mean, because I'm not... If you're gonna get something tattooed then do something really original... Maybe a babies crib with names... Or the little mobile you hang above a babies crib with stars and have a star with each child's name in it. I'm sorry. I don't want to sound mean or anything :(

stephyjj
by stephy on May. 30, 2013 at 12:55 AM

no not taking it as mean at all. i know EVERYONE does wings lol. thats why i made this post. to kinda get some other ideas.

Quoting MrsHubert:

Honestly? I don't want to sound mean or anything... BUT - if you want this tattoo to be really original and significant... I would get rid of the wings... EVERYONE does wings... Please don't think I'm being mean, because I'm not... If you're gonna get something tattooed then do something really original... Maybe a babies crib with names... Or the little mobile you hang above a babies crib with stars and have a star with each child's name in it. I'm sorry. I don't want to sound mean or anything :(

AshCH
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM
You could do the ribbon or another centerpiece with names and dates an put a gray wash halo over the centerpiece or over each of the names! I'm sorry for your losses:( <3
mama2gg
by on May. 30, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Ehh wings lol....I have 11 tats all drawn just
For me cause i refuse to see someone walk
Around with the same art as me..that's like buying a copy of a great art piece and acting like its the original :))))

For my dd I will get a cherry tree on my left arm. The blossoms with be pink and red some will be falling and her initials will be shaped In the falling leaves and a pile of the blossoms will below the tree with a little girl playing in them. (Its being drawn up now she is 8 weeks old)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephyjj
by stephy on May. 31, 2013 at 1:18 AM

thank you for all your opinions!!! i will def take them to heart and with me when i go to the tat shop.

Sammi20
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Let the experts draw up the final draft I'd say. It is cute... I know the other posters said ditch the wings but they Are angel babies! It seems right..  I also think a different font would be better and have the words on the ribbon. I like the other persons suggestion of an ankle tattoo that says that wrapped around ... Sounds pretty.. Maybe with flowers underneath. OR a sunset with the wording as a horizon <3 Man you make me want a new tattoo!

Amiehart62
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 2:59 AM

cute idea!! here is mine!!

Sammi20
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Check That Out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)