Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wondfo question

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 1 Replies

This will be my first cycle with wondo test strips for OPK and HPT. I normally use clearblue for OPK and FRER for pregnancy, but I see posts on here with women that have the wondfo test strips (OPK) on a piece of notebook paper about 5-6 days in a row with the date for each. Is this to pin-point the exact day you ovulate? Just curious and want to make sure I catch my eggie! I have been TTC for over 3 years and almost 2 years with provera and clomid. I am starting to lose hope! I am about to start my first round of 150 mg clomid once AF shows up. Sorry so long.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 31, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they are saving them for comparison purposes.  I personally just record everything on my tcoyf.com chart.  You only need to know positive or negative - and I find that I can remember that the opk is getting close to positive for long enough.

Knowing when you have the lh surge doesn't really pinpoint when you O.  The only way to do that is to chart your temps.  You usually O 12-36 hours after the first positive opk, but that isn't a guarantee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)