Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ekk! its transitioning!!:) *update pics of fearning*now its fertile! :)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 20 Replies
4 moms liked this

So started my watch yesterday. There was nothing no pattern. Today there's fearning (snowflake) patterns there! Ekk! I was so excited by the science of it I woke dh and said looook!!! There's snowflakes starting he said no way... Looks and said holy cow that's crazy! He saw yesterdays to was nothing. This is yet the coolest invention ever! And its in line with my ovulation calculater! Just had to share! :)

Here are some pictures I got off google. Cause I can't post mine i dnt have a camera to capture it off the tiny lense. But, my saliva is in the transitional phase. :) But it has this patter such as snowflakes. :) its fun way funner then determining if my line on my opk is light or being disappointed when its not even there. :) Thats just me. FUN!

so tested this on n its a full fern!:) hubs is all that's fast!! :) I did use more saliva so! Makes sense :)

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmccord
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Wait, what is this?? I am so intrigued. LOL

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Yay!  I get excited by the science of everything, too.  I was so excited when my OB gave me a copy of my u/s report from Tuesday when they did a follicle check. lol

Good luck catching that egg!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM

my fertile focus :) :) you can YouTube it and there's a demonstration that describes what n how it works :)

Quoting JessiFaye:

Wait, what is this?? I am so intrigued. LOL

fleurmegs
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I still don't know what this is, even though I've read your other posts lol.  I'm very interested!  Post pictures!  I love science!!! :D

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM

yea I love all that stuff to!! Good luck to you to. :)))

Quoting GwenMB:

Yay!  I get excited by the science of everything, too.  I was so excited when my OB gave me a copy of my u/s report from Tuesday when they did a follicle check. lol

Good luck catching that egg!

katamike
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM

pics?

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM

BUMP!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on May. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I guess is exactly like the bottom pic :) what i had this morning :)

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this
it is a microscope that detects ferning in saliva when ovulation is going to.occur

Quoting fleurmegs:I still don't know what this is, even though I've read your other posts lol.  I'm very interested!  Post pictures!  I love science!!! :D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)