Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All stocked up!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 38 Replies
7 moms liked this

I'm sick of buying the expensive tests every cycle but usually they are out of these. Today they had 12. I bought 10. I thought I'd be nice for the next person that wanted some. Tee he he.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsWhite101610
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Lol. I stock up on them when I remember. But as soon as I get home the thought of "watch, this will be our month and I'll have a ton extra" it never happens though =/ good luck.

How long have you been trying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyssesmommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:41 PM
How much r they
over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Lol. I stock up on them when I remember. But as soon as I get home the thought of "watch, this will be our month and I'll have a ton extra" it never happens though =/ good luck.

14 months. How about you?

over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Quoting lyssesmommy:

How much r they

88 cents a piece!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Lol. My Walmart had a bunch but of course I didn't get any so I went down the isle to get pads and the test were gone and they haven't gotten anymore in :( fx you will only need one.
over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hypnautica:

Lol. My Walmart had a bunch but of course I didn't get any so I went down the isle to get pads and the test were gone and they haven't gotten anymore in :( fx you will only need one.

Ha ha. yeah they go fast. in the 14 months I've been ttc the shelf has always been empty. I was shocked to see them there. Only using one would be nice. I'm going to try and hold out till the day before my blood test is scheduled. "try" is the key word here! LOL

lyssesmommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Not bad..I don't keep preg test just to maintain my sanity lol...I never poas...I just wait for af

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting lyssesmommy:

How much r they

88 cents a piece!

MrsWhite101610
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM
June is my 16th month.

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

14 months. How about you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!!!

over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting lyssesmommy:

Not bad..I don't keep preg test just to maintain my sanity lol...I never poas...I just wait for af

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting lyssesmommy:

How much r they

88 cents a piece!

Very smart!

I usually have a FRER or two but like I said. I am sick of paying so much for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)