Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Same question, different month :)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

I don't know how we all don't just go crazy wondering "Am I or not?" every month!  I've had lots of symptoms and not been pregnant.  I've had less symptoms than other cycles and was pregnant.  I've had "feelings" and they were usually wrong. 

This time, I've been cramping since before ovulation.  It was pretty bad yesterday at 3DPO and is back to be a dull ache today at 4DPO.  It's too early and I'm sure my body is just doing something weird. 

Despite all that, I'm actually not obsessing this time, but wouldn't it be nice if we could know right away when the sperm meets the egg?  LOL

by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm having the same symptoms as you and I'm 4DPIUI. Mine are probably due to all the meds I've taken tho.

If it was possible to know when the sperm met the egg I would probably freak and stay on bed rest until it implanted. LOL

Just.1.More
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck hun
hope u catch that eggy
dizzydd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Haha!  Me too!  Good luck!  When are you testing?

Quoting over40bride:

I'm having the same symptoms as you and I'm 4DPIUI. Mine are probably due to all the meds I've taken tho.

If it was possible to know when the sperm met the egg I would probably freak and stay on bed rest until it implanted. LOL

dizzydd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Thank you!  I hope you did, too!

Quoting Just.1.More:

Good luck hun
hope u catch that eggy

over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Quoting dizzydd:

Quoting over40bride:

I'm going to try and hold out till the 9th. maybe the 8th. 

When are you testing?

dizzydd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Probably the 8th.  I should be 12DPO at that time.  FX!!!!

Quoting over40bride:

Quoting dizzydd:

Quoting over40bride:

I'm going to try and hold out till the 9th. maybe the 8th. 

When are you testing?

irisha26
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Honesty pretty tired of it myself. I actually did not bd the day of ovulation or day after cause I want to rest from looking at every little change. For 8 months I been torturing and feeling things and always af shows her face. But I really really hope this is your month. :)
dizzydd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Totally understand!  I've done about 13 cycles, maybe 14 with two pregancies and two miscarriages since I've been trying.  I haven't been trying a year yet, but I had a few short cycles.  July makes a year.  Good luck to you!

Quoting irisha26:

Honesty pretty tired of it myself. I actually did not bd the day of ovulation or day after cause I want to rest from looking at every little change. For 8 months I been torturing and feeling things and always af shows her face. But I really really hope this is your month. :)

irisha26
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. FX gl to you.

Quoting dizzydd:

Totally understand!  I've done about 13 cycles, maybe 14 with two pregancies and two miscarriages since I've been trying.  I haven't been trying a year yet, but I had a few short cycles.  July makes a year.  Good luck to you!

Quoting irisha26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)