Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovulation question for those who have had a mc

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
Did yall ovulate early?? I think i may have ovulated around cd 11 which aint normal at all for me! (Normally cd 17) I had been tempin (& still am) but went campin for memorial day weekend and it got cold so i didnt bother checkin my temp. Sunday i started gettin cramps like when i ovulate but didnt have any opks with me since it was so early in my cycle. When we got home monday i took an opk it was pretty dark but not positive. (So i could have missed my + opk) Everyone after that has gotten lighter and its pretty much faded away. My temps also look like i ovulated (based on previous charts) idk if i did or not im still tempin and usin opks just in case. So ladies did yall ovulate early or not?? Sorry for the ramblin!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lovelikethis721
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM
It sounds like you ovulated early. After both my losses I started ovulating just a little bit earlier than before. My normal ovulation has gone from CD18 to CD 14 to CD10-11.
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on May. 31, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Oh wow! So your ovulation day changed a bit too! Im just hopin if i did that the late thurs night/early friday mornin bd covered it! (We couldnt bd while campin cause we shared a tent with my sisters) We bd after we got home tho just in case. Gl to you hun! :)

Quoting lovelikethis721:

It sounds like you ovulated early. After both my losses I started ovulating just a little bit earlier than before. My normal ovulation has gone from CD18 to CD 14 to CD10-11.

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

The first cycle after my m/c, I O'd later than normal.  But I O'd pretty early before the m/c (cd10-12).  I also had an infection right after the m/c that could have caused the later ovulation.

Now I'm O'ing later due to taking Clomid.

It sounds like you may have O'd earlier than normal this cycle.  Hopefully the BDing you did is still enough!

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I ovulated days after my miscarriage and at cd 12 to 13th 6 months after and had a longer lp.
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on May. 31, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Thanks i hope so! It was very early friday mornin when we bd and the cramps were sunday soooo im hopin thats enough!! :)

Quoting GwenMB:

The first cycle after my m/c, I O'd later than normal.  But I O'd pretty early before the m/c (cd10-12).  I also had an infection right after the m/c that could have caused the later ovulation.

It sounds like you may have O'd earlier than normal this cycle.  Hopefully the BDing you did is still enough!

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM

With my last pregnancy, we only BD'd 2 days before I O'd.  Definitely possible!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Thanks i hope so! It was very early friday mornin when we bd and the cramps were sunday soooo im hopin thats enough!! :)

Quoting GwenMB:

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on May. 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Days?? Im glad we got in all the bd we did then just in case!!

Quoting mattiehatter:

I ovulated days after my miscarriage and at cd 12 to 13th 6 months after and had a longer lp.

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on May. 31, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Well that gives me hope!! Thanks so much! :)

Quoting GwenMB:

With my last pregnancy, we only BD'd 2 days before I O'd.  Definitely possible!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting GwenMB:

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM
If I went by the first period like bleeding I would have been cycle day 10.

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Days?? Im glad we got in all the bd we did then just in case!!

Quoting mattiehatter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)