Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2wwers, symptoms?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ill be testing on the third, curious as to what my fellow 2wwers are experiencing symptom wise? I got car sick today for the first time in a long time. :/ I have a headache and I'm tired. other than that I feel fine.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aewinter1
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I honestly don't know if I have symptoms.  Everytime I feel something I want to make myself believe that it's a symptom of pregnancy.  I'm actually driving myself crazy thinking about it.

8 dpo today.  We'll see what happens.

L0laUnscript3d
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I do the same exact thing every month, I'm a little excited though since I got sick, though if I am preggo I may not be as excited as before lol. I'll be scared :/ I had HG with my last pregnancy.

Quoting aewinter1:

I honestly don't know if I have symptoms.  Everytime I feel something I want to make myself believe that it's a symptom of pregnancy.  I'm actually driving myself crazy thinking about it.

20Keller12
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Approximately 11dpo. Sore, achy, swollen and heavy breasts, very tired, mild headache today, very minor lower abdominal discomfort.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scottie28
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I agree the symptoms every month seem like pregger symptoms, and it is very depressing when AF shows...so confusing the real from the fake....so Im not going by my symptoms....

Quoting aewinter1:

LaurenPykett
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I'm 5 weeks pregnant today and during my 2WW I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. In fact I had myself convinced that I wasn't pregnant! With my first child I had really sore boobs as my main symptom. Because I didn't have that this time I'd pretty much written this month off.

Still don't have any symptoms. No wait actually I think my hormones are starting to do things to me.  Last night I got teary because I found a block that my son had put in my slipper. I just thought it was so cute and I welled up.  Wierd! 

Just assume your symptoms aren't pregnancy ones, then you can get pleasantly suprised! 

irisha26
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:53 AM
9dpo sore boobs. As usual. No symptoms. I m glad cause there ll be no surprise when AF shows.
aewinter1
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  It seems like everytime I log on people are talking about 9dpo symptoms and + hpts and I have NONE.  I try to convince myself I have the same symptoms as everyone else but get super discouraged when I POAS (Hi my name is Ashlee and I am a POAS-aholic) and when AF comes a knockin on my door.

GL to everyone! Baby dust!

Quoting scottie28:

I agree the symptoms every month seem like pregger symptoms, and it is very depressing when AF shows...so confusing the real from the fake....so Im not going by my symptoms....

Quoting aewinter1:

L0laUnscript3d
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
woke up this morning with headache! and some vertigo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)