Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: my niece keeps asking

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 13 Replies
She keeps asking where my baby is and she wants to see it. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. She will be 3 next month. Anyway I asked her if it was a boy or girl and she said girl so I figured she was just saying the last thing I said so I asked her again if it was a girl or boy and she said girl. As most of you know I have been TTC now for almost 7yrs and not paying attention to what she is saying but I do find it interesting.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:05 PM
3 moms liked this
My son (5) TOLD me I was pregnant

I had given up and was doing p90x and eating right I did track my cycles still (cause I go crazy not knowing whata up with my body lol)

I was 9dpo and he said I was pregnant witha baby girl and he was going to be a big brother kissed my belly and ran off!

I went to the bathroom (at like 2pm) and took a test BFP after 4 years she is asleep on my lap now :) just turned 8 weeks

Kids know things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 31, 2013 at 10:09 PM
It would be wonderful if this was my cycle.

Can't believe she is 8 weeks already.

Quoting mama2gg:

I had given up and was doing p90x and eating right I did track my cycles still (cause I go crazy not knowing whata up with my body lol)

I was 9dpo and he said I was pregnant witha baby girl and he was going to be a big brother kissed my belly and ran off!

I went to the bathroom (at like 2pm) and took a test BFP after 4 years she is asleep on my lap now :) just turned 8 weeks

Kids know things

storkneedsgps
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope she's right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I know :) time is floating right by!

Quoting hypnautica:

It would be wonderful if this was my cycle.

Can't believe she is 8 weeks already.

Quoting mama2gg:

Kids know things

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 31, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I asked her where the baby was and she said it was at my house lol who knows
Jrsmommy614
by Chrissy on May. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My son did this to me last wednesday. Asked me if the baby in my belly hurt? And when I asked what baby? He said that baby & point and at my lower left abdomen. Brought that baby a car & imaginary pacifier and everything. My son will be 3 in two weeks it would be very interesting if he is right since ill be testing the week of his bday. :-) Hope your niece is right!!! Fx fx fx
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and I hope he is right

Quoting Jrsmommy614:

My son did this to me last wednesday. Asked me if the baby in my belly hurt? And when I asked what baby? He said that baby & point and at my lower left abdomen. Brought that baby a car & imaginary pacifier and everything. My son will be 3 in two weeks it would be very interesting if he is right since ill be testing the week of his bday. :-) Hope your niece is right!!! Fx fx fx

over40bride
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome stories! Hope both of you are preggo!

prdmama82
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a kid, but my husband said he kept dreaming last night that I was telling him over and over that I want a baby. It even woke him up a few times. He woke up this morning and wanted to do the deed. I obliged because according to my app, today is the estimated ovulation day. Maybe he was getting some kind of sign? Lol
Ttucker1981
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow I do believe kids are more sensitive to things than we are as adults so hopefully this is your month! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)